"Fuck," she whispered as his digits brushed over her sweet spot, causing her legs to twitch uncontrollably. He smiled darkly, feeling her core wetting the skin on his fingers. He applied more pressure, slowly increasing the pace until she winced, grasping the sink behind her for stability. 

Her hands drew back down below his waist, and she pulled down his sweatpants to slowly brush her hand against his erection, watching as his lips parted and she felt his steady breath against her face.

He kissed her again, directing her into the shower cubicle which was already emitting steam. He pushed her against the damp wall, and they let the hot water hit them as they ravished each other. 

"We're... gonna be late," Lauryn rasped between sloppy kisses, and Sweet Pea chortled against her lips, the vibrations giving her goosebumps. 

"Fuck it," he replied carelessly, his lips travelling along her jawline to her neck to suck on her most indulgent place. Hearing her whimper under her breath sent him no further than heaven, and he stopped to hover by her ear. "Jump, Angel face."

Doing as she was told, her legs retook their position tied around him, and she gasped gradually as he entered her slowly, the two of them sharing the same expression. He squeezed her thighs as he sped up, keeping his eyes on the dilation of her pupils the entire time.

She cried out, raking her hands through his hair as her entire body felt as if it was on fire with every touch he granted her. One of his hands took her breast in its palm, and he watched as she bit her lip, tilting back her head. 

"Good girl," he purred darkly, squeezing her ass as he thrust the whole way in, their bodies meeting up to the chest. Lauryn lowered her head so it was just centimetres from his, trying to kiss him but unable to hold back a breathy gasp when he slowed down. 

With her hands splayed across his back, Sweet Pea nipped at the skin on her neck once again, reddening it further than it was already. Then, Lauryn felt a jolt in the pit of her stomach, and held onto him tighter as the volume of her voice increased, letting him know that she was close.

"Baby, I'm gonna-"

"Go on," he urged her before she could finish her sentence, working himself up to the same point where he buried his face into the crevice of her neck. "Come."

The raspiness of his words made it harder not to give in to the release she felt gathering inside of her, and she let out a moan as the waves of electricity flowed in all directions of her body. "Shit, baby."

As she clenched around his member, he winced through his teeth, feeling himself erupt into satisfaction within seconds, paralysing him. Slowing down, they both shared a moment to catch their breath. 

"That was amazing," Lauryn panted as he lowered her down gently, and she felt a sting between her legs.

Sweet Pea was still near enough speechless, unable to release his grasp on her hips. She giggled, sensing his trance. Pecking him on the cheek, she rested her hands on his shoulders. "Sorry about your back, by the way."

"No, that's okay," Sweet Pea replied, swallowing hard. "Holy shit."

Lauryn laughed at him. "Oh, my god, Sweet Pea."

"Lauryn, I..." he stopped himself, and her eyes widened. 

"You what?" she asked.

"I... think we're gonna need a damn good excuse for being late," he covered, and she raised a brow at his awkward attempt at changing the subject. 

"We're a great example of good students," Lauryn said sarcastically, taking the soap from its shelf. "Besides, this is educational."

He laughed, running a hand through his hair. "You're amazing."