|| TEN ||

Lauryn wrapped her arms around Sweet Pea's neck as they got inside the trailer and he kicked the door shut behind them, his hands tugging her leather jacket down her arms before pinning her against the wall and going for her t-shirt, too.

She gasped as he nipped at the crevice of her neck, reddening the fading hickies. His fingers slid her bra straps loosely over her shoulders and she assisted him in removing his denim-waist coat, unbuttoning his shirt desperately as their quickened breathing heated the air around them.

Her hand reached for his belt buckle, and he beat her to the first touch as one of his hands crept past the elastic of her panties, cupping her core. She tilted her head back and he watched darkly before kissing her on the lips again. "I'm all yours, Angel Face."

She looked him in the eyes as his other hand swept underneath the padding of her bra, lightly caressing her breast. Her facial expression gave him a spark of arousal, and he let go of her, deciding to revel in the moment of passion they were inevitably going to share.

They had all the time in the world.

Taking her hands, he led her to the bedroom as she felt dark butterflies dancing in her stomach, letting her know that this was to be an evening like no other. Sweet Pea stopped in front of the door, a smirk giving her the impression that he'd done something special.

"This was all for you," he told her as he opened the door, letting her go in first. Her eyes lit up and she let out a gasp, just as his hands snaked around her waist from behind, and he planted kisses up her neck from her bare shoulders.

"Holy shit, Sweet Pea! You didn't have to do this!" Lauryn cried out, her emotions almost turning her legs to jelly. She surveyed the petals sprawled all over the bed, and the lit candles decorating the nightstands prettily.

"Yeah, I did. I didn't feel like just saying it was enough," Sweet Pea said, inhaling her perfume as he continued hugging her from behind, her warmth irresistible to him. "I'm sorry I gave you the impression that I was hiding something. I promise, I wasn't. I shouldn't have snapped at you-"

"It's okay," she told him, finding no need for him to continue explaining himself. Turning around, she cupped his cheeks. "This is... amazing. I really did get lucky with you, N-"

"Don't say my name," he warned, taking her hands off of his face and pulling her close so his face was but centimetres from his.

She blonde opened her mouth to say something before her boyfriend pushed her down on the bed and hovered above her, his hand snaking below her waist again slowly. "You wanna think about what you're doing, princess?"

His fingers applied an agonisingly slow pace of pressure to her clit and she gasped quietly. "Fuck."

"That's it, Angel Face," Sweet Pea husked, planting a kiss on her forehead as he inserted two digits into her entrance, watching her eyes meet with his desperately. "Let me show you why you don't need to worry about that crazy bitch."

Lauryn yanked at his belt, tossing it to the floor before attacking the zip of his jeans. "I need you."

He chuckled darkly, retracting his hand to watch her buckle her hips. "Are you that needy?"

"Don't do this," she begged, caressing the bulge just to watch him get a taste of his own medicine which he couldn't resist a reaction to. Leaning down to bite her lip as he looked her in the eyes hungrily, he yanked her jeans down, catching her off guard.

"Don't do what?" he smirked, tearing off her panties before admiring her for a moment. "Damn, you're beautiful."

She blushed, closing her legs shyly. He shook his head as he removed his remaining clothing, opening her legs again before hovering over her for the second time.