48 Having Difficulties?

•Ryder's POV•

It's been a few days since we've been in France and Delilah has her article all done. Thankfully. After our talk about Ria a few days ago, she's been focusing a lot on work. As well as some other stuff. Like running, exercising, stretching, meditating. I'm honestly starting to worry about her.

"Hey angel, are you feeling alright?" I ask as I knock on the bathroom door.

"Nope! I think you bought me some spoiled eggs or meat or something!" Delilah responds and I know that she's sick.

"What? I just bought that stuff yesterday...it was all good. Did you cook it correctly?" I ask. She had made an egg sandwich this morning, while I went to pick something out for her tonight. Tonight is our last night here so I want it to be memorable.

       "Yes Ryder! Oh my goodness! I know how to fucking cook!" She yells at me.

       "Alright. Alright. We'll take you to the doctor when we get back."

       "Why not take me to the doctors here?" Delilah asks as she opens the door. I'm not going to lie, she looks like a mess. Her hair is in a messy bun and her eyes look like she hasn't slept in a century. Her skin had a unhealthy shade of pale glow to it. She looked weak and fragile.

       "We can if you want to but we have plans tonight."

       "Oh, no then. It's fine. We can wait until we get home. It's probably best to wait until we get home anyways." Delilah says with a sigh and I nod my head in agreement.

       "I'll go to the store and get you something for your nausea." I tell her as I kiss her forehead.

       "Alright. Thank you."

       "Anything for you. You should probably brush your teeth and shower." I suggest and she nods her head in agreement.

       "I'll be back soon, I promise." I tell her as I grab my keys, phone and wallet.

      "I'll call you if I need anything."

       "You better."

       "I love you." She tells me.

       "I love you too, angel." I say with a smile and then I walk out the door. I get on the bike, put on my helmet and drive. I get to the store and start looking for something to help Delilah's nausea. Something catches my eye though. A young lady about twenty, grabs birth control.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath. I quickly grab some nausea pills and start looking around for chocolate and anything that Delilah might want. I can't believe I was so stupid to forget condoms! But it isn't completely my fault. She didn't tell me if she was on birth control or not. It's alright though. We'll get through this. How do I know she's pregnant? Maybe she's just sick? Possibly. Well, when we go to the doctor, we'll find out.

After I check out, I put the things in the leather bags and drive back to the cabin. I hope Delilah is alright. Hopefully these pills will help her. She needs to eat something and be able to keep it down.

"Angel, I'm back!" I announce as I walk through the cabin. I set the bags on the dining room table and start looking around. I don't hear anything. I start panicking. Where is she?! Is she alright?!

"Delilah!" I call, looking through the cabin for my angel. Where the hell is she?!

"Angel!" I yell again. I'm losing my mind. Where the fuck did she go?! Finally I hear a small voice behind me. I quickly turn around and sigh in relief when I see Delilah standing there in her pajamas, her hair up in a towel and she rubs her eyes.