13 You Are The Monster

*Delilah's POV*

What the heck did I just agree to? A drive with Ryder?! What am I doing? I'm supposed to stay away away from him. He kidnapped me for goodness sakes! Than why do I feel so...happy?! No! Absolutely not! He does not make me happy!

"So what did he say?" Janet asks with a grin as she walks into my room.

"He wants to go on a drive with me."

"Ooh! Doing a little biology?" Janet asks with a smirk as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"EW! NO!" I yell and Rachel walks in. When she explained to me that she was Ryder's younger sister, I flipped. Why was everyone connected to this flipping gang?! But I soon forgave her for not telling me. Plus she said that she always wanted to be my friend and I believe her.

"What's 'EW! NO!'?" Rachel asks.

        "Janet thinks that Ryder and I will be 'doing a little biology'. Which I think is completely disgusting. I don't want that on me!" I say, trying not to blush at the thought of him shirtless, him whispering dirty things to me, him-Stop. You don't get to think those things. You don't get to feel his hands on your body. You don't get that. He's not yours. And he'll never will be. Why the heck am I thinking this?! I don't like him! I don't want him!

      "You're blushing!" Janet yells at the top of her lungs and I slap her.

      "Delilah is thinking about being de-flowered!" Rachel yells at the top of her lungs.

      "I'm already de-flowered!" I yell.

       "Why the fuck are all of you yelling?" Ryder asks as he walks in.

      "Delilah wants to get de-flowered." Janet says, smirking and I shoot her a dirty look. I see Ryder gulp and look at me.

      "Don't get your hopes up, Ryder. Don't forget that her and Jackson already had a few rounds." Rachel smirks as she drops her arm on his shoulder.

      "Fuck off, Rachel. I don't have any hopes and even if I did, she would not be included in any of them." Ryder says as he walks out. His words hurt me more than they should.

      "Aww, she's sad now." Janet comments.

      "What about my boo being sad?!" Scott yells as he runs in the room with Eddie and Kevin behind him.

      "Eddie, you and Kevin out." Rachel says with a look that says, "I dare you to argue with me". They hold up their hands in surrender and walk out.

      "Ryder made Delilah sad." Janet says and Scott gasps and holds me tight.

     "It's okay, boo, daddy's got you." Scott says as he holds me, petting my head. You may ask, what the heck is wrong with my friends? Well, to be honest, a lot of things.

      "You're not my daddy." I tell him.

      "Oh yes I am. I'll slap that ass of yours over my knee until you call me 'daddy'. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Scott whispers in my ear and his hands go down to my waist.

      "You better let her go before Ryder burns a hole in your head." Kevin chuckles and I turn to see Ryder giving Scott a death glare through the door.

      "I'll be right back." I announce as I walk out of the door and I close it.

      "Is there a particular reason why you are burning holes into my friend's head?" I ask Ryder with my arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.