22 Crazy About You

*Delilah's POV*

      "Time to wake, ange." (Angel) I hear a voice whisper in my ear. The voice is soft and peaceful. I ignore their words but focus on how they sound when they speak.

"Delilah, we're here." The voice says and it sends shivers down my back.

"Delilah, wake up." The voice tries again and this time I recognize the voice as Ryder's. I open my eyes and groan. My body is stiff and sore. I open the door and get out to stretch. I do a few different stretches and the whole time, I feel Ryder's eyes on me.

"Look." Ryder says and I turn to see where he was pointing at. The cliff. Of course. I think it's really smart though. I'm going to tell him how much I love him at the same exact spot where I met him. Where he saved me. Where I first got him stuck in my head.

"Let's sit down." Ryder suggests and I nod my head in agreement. I follow him to our spot. In a way it is our spot. We sit in the same spot every time we come here. How cliche.

"Ryder, I don't know how to tell you this but I..." I start but words fail me.

"Just say it in any way possible." Ryder says. He's patient and gentle.

"I-I...I..." I start agin but sigh. I look off the cliff and take a deep breath. I close my eyes and think about everything that I love about Ryder. Soon, I speak hardly knowing it.

"I love your ocean blue eyes. Every time I look in them, my knees feel weak and my heart races. Countless times I've imagined combing my fingers through your gorgeous hair. I love how you speak in a foreign language. I get turned on by it every time you do. I find it so sexy and hot. I find your tattoos very hot. I've imagined my fingers and lips brush across them so many times. When you're shirtless, I can hardly consecrate. But I can hardly concentrate when you are around to begin with. I love how soft and kissable your lips look. I've spent countless nights dreaming of them all over me. I often think about you holding me close and protecting me. Which is really hot. When you are all protective over me, it turns me on. But that's not what I love the most about you." I stop to take a deep breath before continuing.

"I love how you protect me even when you don't care about me. I love how you care about your friends and family. I love how you make me happy. I love how I feel safe when I'm with you. I love how you make me strong. I love how you show me the best things about life."

I open my eyes when I'm done talking and look at Ryder. His eyes are closed and I can tell he's thinking about something. I sigh and decide to finish telling him the truth.

"I hate how I want to be with you all the time. I hate how you can make me vulnerable. I hate how your touch makes all of my reasoning fly out the window. I hate that your voice alone makes me want to kiss you. I hate that you can make me cry more than anyone. I hate that you can break me so very easily. I hate that no matter what you do to me, I always end up coming back to you. I hate how I find your body so perfect and sexy. I hate that I imagine us together in more ways then one. I hate that I've fallen for you on the first day. I hate that I love you."

"'Ten Things I Hate About You'?" Ryder asks with a grin and I'm confused. That's the first thing that pops in his head?! After all of that?!

"Watch it again. That's not what she says." Ryder comments when I don't say anything.

"I wasn't stating what she said. I was speaking the truth." I admit. Ryder's head snaps to me and his ocean blue eyes stare at me.

"Do you love me?" Ryder asks.