24 It's Impossible

•Ryder's POV•

      I'm going to fucking kill him. Kevin tried to make sure that Rachel and I didn't see the text but I did. I'm going to kill him. I'm going to rip his body into pieces. I'm going to make him beg for mercy. Although, I won't give him any. He doesn't deserve it. He fucking cheated on my sister! He deserves to rot in Hell!

Delilah notices my balled up fists at my sides and the death look I'm giving no one in particular. She walks over and takes each of my hands in hers. Then she pulls them to her lips and kisses my knuckles. I instantly relax at her light kisses.

"It's okay." Delilah whispers to me as she hugs me. Her arms wrap around my neck and my arms wrap around her waist. I put my forehead against her shoulder and inhale her sweet vanilla scent. So sweet. I wonder if she'd taste as good as she smells. I've imagined tasting her so many times, it is a sin.

"You smell so sweet." I whisper to her and I see her blush bright red at my words. Her blush is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I love it when she blushes. Especially when I'm the reason she blushes.

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Depends. It makes me want to taste you even more than before." I admit as I trail my lips from her ear down her neck. I hear her breathing speed up and I smirk.

"Don't worry angel, I'll wait until you say the words." I assure her. I hope she thinks I'm telling the truth because I am. I'd never force her into something like that. Especially after him. I can't even think about what he did to my angel without my blood boiling, my jaw clenching and bile raising in my throat. All the horrific things he did to my sweet and innocent angel.

      "Can you two stop being adorable?" Janet asks, pissed. Why wouldn't she be? She just found out that one of her best friends boyfriend cheated on her. I wonder how Janet feels. Both of her best friends have terrible luck with love. Delilah feel in love with a bastard that raped her more than once, abused her and then cut his sister. Now, her other best friend has a boyfriend who fucking cheats and asks not to say anything, plus help. What a fucking dumbass. I hope he dies a painful death. Oh wait. He will. Because I'll give him a death that made him wish that he was already dead long before he actually dies.

      "I'm sorry that I'm enjoying the time with mon ange." (My angel) I tell her and she gives me a glare.

      "Everyone shut up!" Rachel yells. We are hardly talking...

       "I'm sorry. I-It's just...I'm confused." Rachel apologizes with a sigh. She has no idea that her boyfriend is cheating. No idea that he asked Kevin for help. No idea that Eddie wants to keep cheating on her a secret. She has no fucking clue. She's my sister and it's my job as her older brother to protect her. I'm supposed to protect her from everything. Drugs. Guns. Death. Cheating boyfriends. But I failed. She's in America's most dangerous gang. And her boyfriend is a fucking cheater.

      "It's Eddie." Janet admits, looking down. I know she doesn't want to look in Rachel's eyes as she tells her. She doesn't want to see the pain. The heartbreak.

      "What about him?" Rachel asks, scared. I see the fear in her eyes. She's scared that he's hurt. How do I wish.

      What's keeping me from hurting him? What's keeping me from finding him? What's stopping me from killing him? From torturing him? Nothing. Except Delilah. She holds my hand, keeping me at her side. I would leave her. But I can't. I should but I won't. I know she doesn't want me going off and killing someone but...I need to. I need to feel his blood on my fists as I punch his face repeatedly. I need to hear his screams as I cut and burn his flesh.