21 Where's The Queen?

•Ryder's POV•

She wants to kiss me? I can't help the thought of her soft lips on mine. Her hands all over my chest and back. My name on her lips as I make her feel pleasure beyond her wildest dreams.

      "You want to kiss me?" I ask and she blushes.

       "I-I well... you see...I think that..." Delilah tries to come up with an answer and some how, it makes her cute. Delilah sighs and takes a deep breath.

      "I made a promise to you and I should keep it." Delilah starts, looking down.

      "Which is?" I ask but before she can say anything there's a gunshot. I tackle Delilah, without a second thought. I cover her body with mine and I make sure that most of my body weight isn't on her. I hear a ton of gunshots and yelling but I only concentrate on my angel.

      "Ryder, do...do you need to be so...close?" Delilah asks, trying to steady her breathing. I don't get a chance to respond because I'm pulled off of her.

      "Easy." Evan says as I pull my gun and get ready to shoot him. I stare at him and out of the corner of my eye I see Eva, Evan's twin sister, help Delilah up.

      "What are you doing here?" I demand.

      "I've become impatient." Eva says and I see her trail her knife blade on Delilah's cheek. Eva's blonde and wild curls fall a little above the middle of her back. Her bright blue eyes shine with anger. Eva's toned legs looked flawless in her camouflaged cargo pants. I notice her tall black combat boots and her black leather jacket on top of her black shirt.

      "I'm right here!" Devan yells, trying to get close to Delilah but one of Eva's guards holds him back with a knife at his throat.

"Not you. Where is she?" Eva asks and I'm shocked. I thought she was looking for Devan. She didn't know that Daisy has been in charge of it all.

"I don't know!" Devan yells and Eva sighs.

"Don't make me hurt the hübsches kleines Ding." (pretty little thing) Eva says as her knife trails down Delilah's neck.

"Who are you looking for?" I ask her. Evan holds me back so I'm unable to get close to Delilah.

"Oh just a queen." Eva responds with a grin.

"There are no queens here so I suggest you leave." Eva glares at me as soon as the words leave my mouth. She stares at me with hated and she slowly puts her knife away. I relax only for her to pull out a gun. She pushes Delilah down to the ground and I grit my teeth. Eva stands on Delilah's back and points her gun at Delilah's head.

"Where is the Queen?" Eva asks. Delilah sobs and tries to get away. I watch as Delilah picks up a rock and slam it into Eva's leg. Eva screams in pain and shoots. I squeeze my eyes shut. I won't, can't, see my angel be shot.

      "The next time you do that, I won't miss." I hear Eva hiss and I open my eyes. I see Delilah panting on the ground with tears flowing down her cheeks.

      "Now, where's the Queen?" Eva asks and no one says anything. I look around to see what I'm working with. I see everyone being held down...except Daisy. Daisy is nowhere to be seen.

      "What Queen are you talking about?!" I demand. Eva grins and walks over to me. Delilah doesn't move. She just lays on the ground.

"My dear Ryder, the Queen is the one I've been looking for." Eva says.

"There's no one here." Delilah whispers as she stands up.

"Liar." Eva says and she points her gun at Delilah's head.