07 Pull Over!

*Delilah's POV*

I wake up and see I'm still in the hospital. So it wasn't a dream. I check the time on Janet's phone that is sitting by me. Day one. Nine-thirty in the morning. I sigh and look around the room. Janet is sleeping in the chair to my right and Ryder is sleeping in the chair to my left. Wait WHAT?! What is he doing here?!

My heart monitor starts beeping and picking up the pace. Janet and Ryder's eyes shoot open. They stare at each other than back at me.

"Shh, Delilah it's going to be okay." Janet whispers as she tries to calm me down.

"I'm just here to ask you a few questions then I'll leave." Ryder promises.

"For ever?" I ask. Stupid question? Absolutely.

"No. Not forever but until I need more answers." Ryder corrects and I nod my head.

"Tell me what happened and the truth." Ryder orders.

"About what?" I ask.

"About you having a panic attack."

"Well...I panicked and I lost concessions."

"Why?"

"Because I was in your room with you. The last time something like that happened, I ended up raped!" I yell.

"You thought I was going to rape you?"

"Yes!"

"I wouldn't do that."

"Why not?"

"I may be a gang leader, but I don't rape people. It's wrong." Ryder informs me.

"'It's wrong'?! You are the definition of wrong! You do so many wrong things that you are the most wanted criminal in the United States!" I yell and I think I see him flinch but it leaves so quickly that I think I'm imaging things.

"I am not the most wanted criminal! There are people that are way more wanted than me! You want to know why? Because they rape people! They murder! They slaughter innocent people without a single regret! They sell and use women and girls's bodies to other fucking lunatics! I am not fucking type of person!" Ryder yells at me.

"And I would know that how?!"

"Because I didn't hurt you before, why would I hurt you now?!" Ryder yells and I freeze. I know he's referring to when I originally met him.

"Before what?" Janet asks.

"Before all this mess. When I originally met her." Ryder says, looking only at me.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I lie.

"You do know. You just won't admit it!"

"Okay. You want me to admit it? I admit that I'm terrified of you! I admit that I think you are going to hurt me more than Jackson ever will! I admit that I lied to you about what happened and how I got out! I admit that I lied to protect my best friends! I admit that I have no flipping idea about my brother! I admit that I don't even have a brother! I admit that I know I'm going to win the bet! I admit that I know you are going to torture and kill me when you got all the information out of me! I admit that I hate you! I will admit all of these things but I will never admit that we have a past because we don't!" I yell at him.

"Delilah..." Janet warns, her voice just above a whisper. I look at Ryder and see his fists clenched and the anger in his eyes. I don't care what happens to me. At least I spoke the truth. Except for our past. We do have one but it's not needed or wanted. Ryder stares at me for a few seconds before leaving the room, slamming the door in the process.