45 I'll Figure it Out

•Ryder's POV•

        I wake up to see Delilah cuddling close to me. God, I want to wake up every morning like this. I want to wake up with her by my side for the rest of our lives. One day, she's going to be my wife. I don't care if anyone else wants her. She's mine.

I get up and get into the shower. Memories from last night replay in my head. I smile as I remember last night. I always love remembering our special nights together or any time we have sex. I wash my body and hair, then get out. I walk to the closet in a towel, knowing if Delilah wakes up, she'll flip if she saw me naked. Which doesn't make any sense, considering she's seen my names multiple times. Anyways, I change into jeans and a sweatshirt. The first of November is pretty chilly here.

After I'm done changing, I go into the kitchen to make Delilah some breakfast, knowing she'll probably be hungry when she wakes up. I know how she gets when she doesn't eat. I decide that she'll like chocolate chip pancakes. Hopefully. Maybe. Either way, it's a good thing I had someone stock the fridge and cupboards with food.

"What's this?" Delilah asks after twenty minutes of me cooking. She walks in wearing on of my gray T-shirts. Hot damn. She's a freaking sexy woman.

        "Just me making some breakfast for a very special and beautiful woman who is my angel." I tell her with a grin. She wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me.

         "I couldn't ask for anyone better. I love you, Ryder." Delilah says and I smile. She's all I want. She's all I ever wanted.

         "I love you too." I tell her as a give her a small kiss on the lips.

"So what's the reason for breakfast?" Delilah asks, suspicious.

"Can't I cook my beautiful girlfriend some breakfast?" I ask.

"Nope. That's not you."

"I've cooked you breakfast before."

"That's because I was hungry."

"I figured you'd be hungry now."

      "Whatever. Thank you do breakfast, but don't think I'm not onto you. I'll figure it out sooner or later." Delilah says, eating her food. I shake my head with a smile on my face. What a paranoid human being.

        "Figure out what?" I ask her with a smirk, knowing it will piss her off.

        "I don't know! What ever you are hiding!"

        "And what exactly do you think I'm hiding?" I ask her, leaning in close so my lips are less than a centimeter away from her ear.

         "Who knows with you? It could be anything!"

          "Exactly. It could be anything. Even nothing." I tell her and she glares at me.

        "Just wait Ryder Lang! I'll figure it out!" Delilah says as she puts a ton of chocolate chip pancakes on her plate. Then she pours syrup on them and grabs her fork, shoving them in her mouth. I shake my head at her and grab her a cup of coffee that I had made.

        "Here." I say as I set her cup down in front of her. I sit next to her and start eating my food. I notice her looking out in a distance, I can tell she's got something big on her mind.

        "What's wrong?" I ask her, worried.

         "I guess I'm just thinking about all the things you could be hiding from me."