29 Are You All Good?

*Delilah's POV*

       As soon as Ryder parks the car, I grab the VS bag and bolt to Ryder's room. If I'm going to be wearing lingerie, I have to shower and shave. That would be unattractive. The goal is to be super attractive and beat Ryder at this game. Then prove to him that he can't make me moan more than Panera food. Which was stupid on my part. We all know that Ryder can make me moan just by speaking in a different language with his different accents.

       I slam the bathroom door shut and lock it. I set the VS bag by the sink and start the shower. Calm down. Why am I panicking? Oh yeah. I'm going to be putting on FLIPPING LINGERIE! In front of RYDER! Alright, calm down. Confidence turns people on. That's the goal.

      I turn the shower on and wait for the water to calm down my pulse. But instead it makes my pulse race more. All I can think about is how I want Ryder to push me against the wall and whisper dirty things to me in French or another language. Holy frying pan! Stop! I can't think these thoughts when I'm supposed be getting him to want me.

I shake my head and start washing my body. I make sure to use the vanilla body wash, because it's sweet, which is good, right? Either way I drown my body in it and shave. I use strawberry shampoo and strawberry conditioner. When I'm done, I dry off and blow dry my hair. I put on vanilla lotion and brush my hair. I start digging through my VS bag to see what I should wear. Should I start off with someone revealing or wait?

       "Delilah? Are you okay?" Ryder asks as he bangs on the bathroom door.

       "Yeah, I'm just...looking." I tell him.

     "Hurry up ange." (Angel) Ryder says and I know he's smirking. Lord, why do you have to have his voice so flipping attractive?

Which one?! I have to find something to wear! I'm not going out naked! I suppose I could...but we aren't at that point yet. I think I'm going to ignore the athletic stuff and focus on lingerie. I hope I have enough confidence for this.

I find a red bra with white polka dots and a little red bow in the middle. I put on the matching panties. I take a deep breath and look in the mirror. Maybe if I put on makeup, I'd look better. But will makeup be enough to hide my bruises? My scars? My hideous body? All the marks that Jackson left on me? All the marks I've left? I turn away from the mirror, knowing that looking at my reflection won't help my confidence. I take a deep breath and open the door.

I see Ryder take off his shirt and I notice that he's wearing gray sweet pants. How can anyone look so delicious? His black hair is ruffled in a messy way and I see him freeze as I open the bathroom door. Ryder turns around and his eyes land on me. His eyes first pop out of his head so much that I'm surprised they didn't roll onto the floor, then they are filled with lust.

"Damn ange, you are perfect." (Angel) Ryder says, starting intensely at me. He walks towards me and I feel my heart beat faster with every step he takes.

"Don't lie." I whisper as he stands in front of me.

       "Angel, I'm not lying." Ryder assures me as he wraps his arms around me.

      "I'll have you know, that you are so delicious and beautiful." He whispers in my ear, his lips brushing against my ear, giving me chills.

      "Ryder, you don't play fair."

     "Never said I did."

     "Then I won't play fair." I warn him and before he can do or say anything more, my lips are on his. I kiss Ryder with passion and heat.