46 You Are So Horny

*Delilah's POV*

The bullet hits the dude in the arm and he screams. I sigh in relief but then my adrenaline starts pumping and I jump on the dude, holding him to the ground, with the gun at his head. Thank god Ryder got me a gun!

"Why are you following me?" I hiss in the dude's ear.

"Delilah?!" Ryder yells at me from the phone and I realize that he's probably freaking the fudge out.

"Hang on, Anthony!" I tell him as I put it on mute. I push the gun harder against the guy's skull.

"Now, back to you. Why the hell are you following me?" I demand again.

      "I just wanted to see if you were lying or not." The guy says and I realize it's the French dude from before. I groan and give him a smirk.

"Just wait until my boyfriend finds out about this." I tell him with a smirk, liking the idea more and more.

"Oh please! I may be scared of Ryder Lang but not out here." He says and I laugh.

"You were the pansy that ran out of the restaurant as pale as a ghost!"

"I was more concerned for the safety of the citizens than myself."

"That's a lie."

"Nope. It's the truth and nothing but the truth." He says. His voice is full of cockiness and it pisses me off. Along with that smirk. I sigh and shoot his side. He screams like a little girl and I smirk.

"You know, you are starting to piss me off." I tell him, twirling the gun in my hand.

"Well aren't you a rose? A sweet and innocent thing that makes people feel pain. So beautiful but deadly."

"You have no idea. I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." I admit with a laugh.

"Yeah, I figured that part out." He says, sarcasm clear in his tone. I shrug and look around the alley. It's day but somehow the alley looks dark and spooky. I laugh to myself.

"Good. Now what to do with your pathetic ass?" I wonder out loud.

"Cut his organs out and throw his carcass into the catacombs?" I hear a voice suggest and I turn to see Ryder walking this way, furious but worried.

"Oh look! Looks like I don't need to call him after all!" I say to the French dude with a lot of enthusiasm.

"You two don't know what you are getting into. If you kill me, your trip here will be hell."

"Oh really? I know who you are. I know how you have many enemies after you. I think I'll be doing everyone a favor if I get rid of you." Ryder says with a smirk.

"You honestly think that people won't be after you?!" The French dude exclaims, laughing. I roll my eyes and shoot his leg. What a stupid block!

       "I know people will be after me and I honestly don't give a fuck. I can take them. You have more enemies than allies." Ryder says, twirling a knife in his hand and leaning up against the wall. His signature smirk is clear on his face. Damn. He's so hot.

"What about her? What are you going to do when the kill her? Rip her clo-" the dude doesn't finish his sentence because Ryder throws his knife into his neck. I stare in shock as the dude falls onto the ground, blood pouring out of his neck and onto his clothes. Ryder stands there, panting with fire burning in his eyes. After a few seconds that seem to be an entirety, he sighs and takes his knife out of the guy's neck.