12 It Doesn't Matter

•Ryder's POV•

I sit on the plane and think about Delilah. Who else would I think about? Kia is there with her, Scott, Kevin and Janet. Speaking of Scott, what's his deal with Delilah? He acts like he doesn't like her one minute but then he acts like she's the only one for him. I know he said that she's not his type but I'm beginning to wonder if he was lying. I mean look at her!

She's perfect! She's so beautiful and has the purest heart! She fights for everyone except herself. That's her biggest flaw. She doesn't fight for herself. She protects her friends more than herself. Which isn't wrong but sometimes you need to be a little selfish. Which she isn't. She'll always be the least selfish person I know. She's so positive too. Her attitude is so inspiring.

"Thinking of her?" Jackson asks with a smirk.

"I'm thinking of Eva, if that's what you mean." I lie.

"Sure you are." Jackson rolls his eyes at me.

"Who are you thinking about?" I ask him.

"Delilah. She's perfect. It's a shame that Kia is able to hurt her so much. Delilah doesn't deserve this." Jackson says and I want to punch him. So it's okay to rape her?! No! You did as much damage as Kia did! Probably more! I don't say that though.

"I know what I did was wrong but when you finally get the person that you want and they won't let you have sex with them, it's frustrating. So yes, I was wrong. But can you blame me? She's perfect! I wanted her for years, once I got her I was willing to wait but then it got too long. I couldn't take it. I had to have a little taste. But once I did, I wanted more and more. She's like a drug, I swear. I'm so addicted to her." Jackson admits.

"Then you need help. Remember what we talked about? Addictions are bad." I remind him.

"I know but when I win that bet, I get a chance with her. I get to show her how much I've changed and how much she means to me."

"You won't win the bet. It's day five already. I don't think you'll win."

"Why not? You care so much about her, all I have to do is get you to admit it or do something that you care about her. Which shouldn't be too hard. Especially when Kia has her again." That's when it clicked. He and Kia planned this.

"You and Kia planned this didn't you?" I ask.

"We planned Delilah getting a few interactions with Kia and you saving her. I knew a little bit about Kia and Eva's deal but I didn't know Kia worked for Eva. I knew that Devan was who Eva wants more than you. But that's all I knew." Jackson admits. He is the reason why Delilah is in fucking pieces. He's the reason why she's in agony. He helped Kia hurt her. I want to rip him piece by piece. I want him to be in complete pain. I want him to suffer more than Delilah did. But I can't do anything right now. After all thirty days I will.

       "Look Ryder, you know you are my best friend but Delilah has always and will always come first. So I'll do what it takes to get her to fall for me and not you or anyone else. I'm just letting you know in advance."

      "Geez man! I thought it was 'bros before hoes'!" I tease him and he smirks.

       "Good thing Delilah isn't a hoe." Jackson says with a laugh and I burst out laughing as well.

     "Are you going to sleep?" I ask Jackson and he looks at his watch. Four more hours left. I'm napping.

      "Nah, you can though." Jackson says and I nod my head. I get comfortable and start sleeping.