23 I Love Your Insults

*Delilah's POV*

"Why the fuck are you sleeping?!" I hear someone yell. I groan and roll to the side, well try to. Someone's arms tighten around my waist and I open my eyes. Ryder lays next to me with his arms around me, holding me, protecting me. I also see Scott standing in the doorway with his hands on his hips.

      "What? I'm tired. Go away." I mumble and fall back onto Ryder's soft pillows. I guess he ended up taking me back to the mansion.

"No! It's almost ten at night! Movie night is at ten! Now hurry your ass up so you can look presentable and we can call dibs on the couch!" Scott yells at me and I groan.

"Go the fuck away before I shove your tongue down your throat." Ryder threatens, half asleep still.

      "Oh for the love of god! Just get the hell up!" Scott groans in annoyance.

      "No, I'm comfy." I whine.

      "Fine." Scott says and I sigh in relief but that relief is short lived. Scott grabs my ankles and tries to pull me off of the flipping bed! But thankfully, Ryder has a tight grip on my waist.

       "Get your fucking hands off her before I remove them." Ryder threatens, still mostly sleeping.

      "Scott, what's taking so long?" Devan asks as he walks in.

      "These two idiots won't get the hell up!"

      "Come on! Let's go! Or I'll show everyone baby pictures of you Delilah."  Devan threatens and I yell into the pillow.

      "Fine. Let go of me." I say, not happy at all. Scott lets go of me and him and Devan walk out, shutting the door in the process.

      "Mmm. Just the two of us on a nice, comfy bed." Ryder says with a smirk.

       "I wonder what we could do." I joke as I wrap my arms around his neck.

      "I have so many ideas."

       "Unfortunately, those are going to have to wait until a later time."

      "Nope." Ryder says and before I know it, Ryder has my hands pinned up with one hand and I'm in between his knees. My knee slightly moves to the side and I feel him freeze.

      "Don't do that unless you want to skip movie night." Ryder whispers to me, his ocean blue eyes staring deep into my soul.

"Maybe I do." I whisper to him, putting my hands in his hair.

"Delilah." Ryder warns.

"Si?" (Yes) I ask and he groans.

      "Ange." (Angel)

       "Oui?" (Yes)

      "You know French?" Ryder asks with an eyebrow raised.

      "No, but I know it means 'yes'."

      "Angel, I suggest you stop."

      "O que?" (Or what)

"I'll fuck you right now." Ryder growls and I'm turned on.

"Do it." I whisper to him and I see his eyes darken with lust. He instantly pushes me on the bed by my shoulders and kisses me. It's hot and demanding. Rough. Fabulous. I love every second of it. The way he kisses me is unlike anything I've felt before. It's like a shock that sends my heart racing. I put my hands in his hair and pull him closer. I try to kiss him with as much fire and passion but I'm not the rough type of person.