x || victor • hot springs

Start from the beginning

You grabbed the collar of Victor's V-Neck shirt, thinking that he was stable enough to remain standing and support your weight. But instead, he fell down as well, causing a loud thud to echo all throughout the arena.

It took a few seconds before the fast sequenced events registered completely in your mind. You had pulled down Victor with you in your embarrassing fall.

Your eyes began to gloss. "Ouch," you whimpered, letting out a hiss of pain through clenched teeth.

His dazed expression contorted into a worried frown. "(Y/N), love, are you alright?" He asked, frantically feeling your body with his gloved hands.

You nodded, forcing a tight smile. "Yep. I just think I broke my spleen, and possibly everything else."

He let out a small chuckle of relief. After assessing the fact that everything was okay, it was when you realized Victor was directly above you. The thought of him straddling you brought a noticeable blush on your cheeks, one that your boyfriend could definitely see. And from the looks of it, he seems to know what was exactly going in your mind at the moment.

"Well," Victor began in a quiet voice, looking down at your slightly exposed chest that your shirt failed to cover.

"Think we've had enough skating for today?" He asked, smiling.

Hearing him say that made your heart race faster. The lingering thought you had awhile ago filled your head like an empty jar. You found yourself already feeling hot and antsy just by picturing you and Victor pushing against each other desperately.

You looked away. "Y-Yeah..."

He smiled, leaning in to place a confirming soft kiss on your neck. "Then let's get out of here,"

***

"You want to do it in the hot spring?" You asked, looking at Victor in disbelief.

He chuckled, amused at your flustered state. "Yeah."

You could feel yourself turn a burning shade of red. "I don't know... someone might see us,"

Victor chuckled, and slipped from his robes, revealing a pale, well-built body before you. A light blue orb glances at you from the corner of his eye. "No one will. Hehe,"

Reluctantly, you followed him afterwards into the steamy bath, a bit hesitant to take off your robes in front of him. You didn't usually strip for him whenever you'd do it, so this was definitely awkward and embarrassing for your part, and you tried your best not to think about it.

You slowly got in, letting out a soft gasp at how hot the water was. You planned on taking your time on adjusting to the sudden change of temperature, but your naughty boyfriend had other plans. He was impatient as usual, and made the first move.

He yanked your arm, and pulled you close to him and secured a deep kiss. You flinched at the sudden contact, but soon got lost in the deceiving pleasure of butterflies roaming around your stomach. From his gentle cup on your cheek, his wet hands wandered down towards your ass and gave it a firm squeeze, surprising you once more. 

You pulled away and shook your head with a smile. "Ever the conservative, right, Victor?" You joked.

"You know I can't," he replied, out of breath. "You're too hot to be taken gently."