Nandito na kami sa gitna ng aisle, nakikita ko na din ang mga kaibigan niya at isang malapad na ngiti ang binigay nila sakin. Nakikita ko na din ang buong pamilya niyang nakatingin sakin at masayang masaya. Sa kabilang side nakikita ko din yung mga pamilya ko sa side ni dad, tapos yung family ko sa side ni mom iilan lang ang nandito. Nakikita ko din ang mga classmates ko noong highschool at colloge.

Then there he is, the man that I really loved the most. I can see his smiling face despite the tears that started to fall from my face even from a far. I saw him wiped his eyes then he smiled the moment our eyes met again.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now till my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
You look so beautiful in white tonight.

My heart raced as I took a moment to take in his feature more vivid now. I held my breath as he stared deep into my eyes. I saw a tear fall from his beautiful eyes, oh my god! My man is crying!

Nakita ko sila ni Javi, Juan at Brent sa likod niya at ngumiti sila sakin at nag thumbs up. Isang malapad na ngiti ang binigay ko sa kanilang dalawa.

"Your so beautiful Jade anak." Masayang sabi ni Tita Abigail at niyakap niya ako.

"You are stunning today Jade." Malapad na ngiti din ang binigay ni Tito.

"Thank you po Tito and Tita." Tapos niyakap ko silang dalawa.

"Mom and dad, you can call us now mom and dad. You are now part of Rivero family. Best wishes Jade anak." Nakangiting sabi niya.

Kinuha naman ni dad yung kamay ko at binigay niya ito kay Ricci.

"I know give you my daughter, please take good care of her and love her till death do you part. You promised me Ricci, now I want you to fulfill what you've promised to me when you ask her hand from me." Tapos niyakap ako ni dad at niyakap niya din si Ricci.

"Yes, dad I promise I will fulfill all of those. Thank you for giving me your one and only daughter, I will do the honor now to love her and to protect her the way how you love and protect her." Nakangiting sabi ni Ricci. Tinapik lang si ni dad sa balikat.

"I won't ask anything from you now because you've already proven everything to me. You really deserve my daughter and she also deserve you. Just do what you've promised to me and with Jade's Papa and Dad. I'm so happy for you. Stop calling me ma'am, from now on you can call me mama or mom." Nakangiting sabi ni mommy.

"Yes mom, I will take good care of your princess." Nakangiting sabi niya.

Hinarap ako ni Ricci sa kanya at ngumiti siya sakin. "You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen in my entire life. I love you so much Akisha Jade Arquiza! Few hours from now you'll be mine and you'll going to be bind with me for the rest of your life. I want to kiss you right now, but I'm trying to control myself." Sabi niya at inalalayan niya na ako papunta sa altar.

"God given us this wonderful day to celebrate the union of this wonderful couple that defeated all the hardships came in their relationship. Many trials tested their relationship's strength and capabilities but they're both here, standing in front of us and showing their undying love for each other."

After sabihin ni father yun napatingin ako sa kanya, sakto ding lumingon siya sakin kaya nagtama ulit ang aming mga mata. God what did I do in my life why you gave me this man, he is truly a most expensive gift that you've given for me. Thank you so much Lord, your the best!

After ng mahabang seremonya ni father nandito na kami sa part kung saan maririnig ko na ang I do niya. Grabe sobra akong kinakabahan ngayon. His special skills is, he can make me this so much happy in just one day. This feeling is very new to me, I've never been happy like this before.