Chapter Twenty-Six

"Who was that?" Zayn asks.

"My best friend." I say.

"I thought I was your best friend. " He smiles.

"your my second best friend! " I laugh him joining.

"Niall likes you." He sayd taking a sip of his beer and turning on the Television and Ridiculousness just happens to be on.

"No fucking duh you moron." I laugh and he smiles.

"Is Calum really even your boyfriend?" He says and I smile.

"of course. why?" I say.

"we may or may not have heard your guys' threesome happening." He holds his hands up smiling.

"shut up. just shut up." I say blushing and in attempt to hide my red face in my hands.

"oh fuck!" He says laughing at some dude on the T.V. that just face planted on cement.

"He'll be ok. just little bruised in the morning." I say him laughing.

"like your thighs?" He smirks and I smack him.

"Your a dick. oh my god!" I say him laughing so hard his face is turning red.

"So Drew, tell me. Is this Ashton a guy do you like him? " He says sitting up.

"well as a friend. I mean he's cute but not my type really." I say him nodding.

"I think he likes you judging by the fact he calls you every 10 minutes. and said he'd help raise your baby." He smiles.

"I think Perrie has some tests in the cabnit. we've been trying for one so we can have an excuse for the wedding to come faster and we just want a little baby girl to call ours." He smiles tsking another drink.

"I could imagine you as a good daddy! Buy your little girl band tee-shirts and little pink tu-tus and bows!" I say with a smile.

"Go take your tests. I wanna know if I'm uncle Zayn!" He says shewing me off.

As I hear the creeks in yhe steps I get a little frightened but get over it quickly when I reach the bathroom.

I dial Ashtons number and put it on speaker as I look for the test. exactly where he said they were.

"Hello?" He says and I smile.

"I'm gonna take the test." I say I hear him gather Michael in the room.

"okok. pee on the stick!" Michael says and I laugh.

"I know you dumbass." I say hearing him and ash giggle.

I pee on it and there's scilencefor a while.

There's a hope I am but also a hope I'm not.

I wave the thing in the air and wait for the results to come back.

You'll never believe me when I say It came back...Negative! 

"Ash, Mikey, I'm not pregnant! " I say them cheering. woot woot.

Thank god.

I was scared. 

but I look at the test line much closer just incase.

still a minius sign. Thank you god!

I hang up the phone and run downstairs.

"Unfortunately You are not an uncle." I sigh.

《A.n.

I was gonna make her prego but nahhh. I like her non pregoo. woot woot. update! okok. QOTD;

Q1; Did you want Drew to be pregnant? 

Q2; On a scale of one to ten how much do you love druke?

Q3; On a scale of one to ten how much do you love Dralum?

Hehe. I ship Drashton. I'm js. okok.

anywhore IM SO PROUD OF THE BOYS! THEY GOT THIER FIRST MOON MAN! IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!  

oh and this is important:

If you are intersted in making a cover for this book go ahead and send it to me on Twitter at @caydencehemmoo

&

if you want to make Drew, Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael a Twitter for this book message me on here or Dm me on Twitter.

luff you all♡

→Caydence xx》