Chapter Seven.

"Luke, Do you have protection?" I say as he digs his hands in his pocket.

"I guess not. Cover up, Im going to ask Ash if he has any!" He says as I pull the blanket over my exposed skin.

"Ash?" He yells really loud.

"Luke, Heres a condom." He says as I see a little plastic paper slid under the door making Luke get up and grab it.

"Thank You!" He laughs and sits it on the night stand beside me.

"Dont be silly, Protect your willy!" He says sitting down and making me laugh while I crawl back ontop of him.

"Your a dork," I smile. "A sexy one though!" I slam my lips to his and he moves his hands up my back and unclasps my bra.

He takes it and slips it down my arms and throws it at the door.

"Shit!" He mummbles and we all know why!

He brakes the kiss and undoes his leather black belt just staring at my breasts. I do the same but with my shorts and panties.

By now we are naked.

I eye him up and down about five times and bite my lip.

"Fuck just come here." He says running over to me and slamming his lips into mine.

Hes laying on top of me and I can feel his manhood rubbing up agianst my leg. Its quite akward.

He brakes the kiss to put on the condom because I noticed he couldnt wait much longer.

"Can I?" He askes scared hes going to hurt me. "Slow. please!" I gulped.

He then inserts and thats when our Sex Addiction with eacthother started.

He began to thrust faster and faster. Then I saw a pained face on him. Its only been Fifteen Minutes. Is he going to you know, cum?

"Its coming. Hold on. Shit." He says then I feel a warm feeling in side as he pulls out.

"Done." He says as we both panting like wild animals.

"That was amazing!" I say as he plops next to me smiling.

"I know." He gets up turning around and I see his back not even relizing I had dug my nails in his back.

"Luke, your back is bleeding..." I feel bad. "I know. You like it rough!" He smirks.

"Oh and you have a love bite. Oops!" He teases throwing me a shirt to put on so I slide on my underwear and shorts. Then bra and Lukes band t-shirt.

"Cutie!" He says as I laugh at him dancing around in his boxers.

"Dork." I say as he slips on plaid pajama pants and we walk back into the living room.

"Damn. Luke. You guys were loud!" Calum says as our faces heat.

"Yeah. Uhm, Luke your back. And Drew, your neck" Ashton adds.

I move a piece of my hair to hide it and Luke doesnt even give a fuck.

"Yeah. Trust me. Shes fun!" Luke says as my face turns even more red.