Chapter Three.

"Drew, its four a.m. wake up." I hear his soft voice say as he shakes me lightly.

"mmhm." I mummble as he smiles. "Drew!" He says and I smile.

"Im up! Relax cutie pie!" I say turning and facing him.

"Your the cutie pie," He laughs at my childish words.

"I should leave." He says about to get up. "No, Stay. please?" I say taking his arm in my small fralie hands.

"Only if I get a kiss." He smirks and winks.

"Fine." I growl and attempt pull him down. "Im not getting up so your making the first move and coming down here!" I laugh at my laziness.

"Kk. anything to kiss those lips!" He says moving in for the kiss as soon as his lips are at least five centimeters away and bash my pale pink lips to his.

He rolls his body over so I am now on top of him. His hands lay on my bum squezzing it at the perfect moment making me moan.

I move my hands around in his hair and pull it making him moan. Hearing him moan is enough for me to rip off his pants and ride it all night long, if you know what I mean.

"Shit!" I hear him mummble in the kiss and I know exatly why. Somethings rising and guess what it aint jesus, Ya feel me?

I smile and stradle my hips agianst his. Damn. Hes so sexy.

"Drew. Oh My God. We have to stop before I fucking reach my limit!" He says rolling on his side making me plop next to his back.

"Maybe thats what I wanted!" I playfully whisper in his ear. 

"Well-" He yawns. "Im going to bed. Love you." The words hit me like a baseball bat.

"I Uhm, I Love you, Luke." I say as I get a nervous feeling stomach.

"Oh, Drew, One more thing, Will you, Uhm, be my girlfriend?" His voice sounds scared like im going to reject him. I mean who could.

"Yes, Luke!" I say as he rolls over and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Great!" He says as we drift back to sleep.