Chapter Nineteen.

"Calum. Uh. Uhm. I dunno if we should. " I say and his face falls to sadness.

"Whatever. Forget I said anything. Go to bed." He says rolling over and I pus him back to laying on his back.

"Don't you sass me mister." I say then kissing him.

He then immediately grabs my bum and makes me moan.

I straddle his waist only to know his lenth is growing.

"Fuck Drew." He says moving down to my neck kissing and suckinv and leaving marks.  He stops to have me remove his shirt and him to remove mine.

" Ugh. Your so hott. I can't even!" He jokes around.

I must say Calum knows exactly what to say at the right time.

He then undoes his pants button leaving him in black boxers. He has nice legs.

They're skinner than mine.

I slide his plaid boxers down my legs revealing me in my black undies.

"Black bra and underwear. You just want me to fuck you don't you?" He jokes and I blush.

He then plops down on the bed and me ontop as he rolls over.

"I'm incontroll when I'm on top." He smirks kissing my neck while lifting me up to unclasp my bra with one hand.

"D-don't go to hard on me. Its Only my S-second time." I say and he smiles.

"Oh. Ok. Well Ill be sweet and nice Then." He says in a sweetheart tone.

He moves from my neck down to the valley of my breasts leaving light kisses.

Wow. He knows how to make a girl sit in a pool full of water, if ya know What I mean.

He trails down to my stomach. Then his teeth prick at my underwear him keeping eye contact the whole time.

He unclenches the lace between his teeth and pulls them down with his hands.

"Luke wasn't kidding when he said your beautiful everywhere." He says tossing my undies on the floor.

His face creeping up closer and closer to mine. His hot breath makes me realize how cold it really is.

He lifts my head up off the pillow kissing my forehead. he then moves off the bed watching me like I'm prey as he removes his boxers.

He then walks over the bed positioning my legs onto his shoulders pulling me to the side of the bed.

"Can I?" He says and I can tell he can't take it so I nodd.

I close my eyes gripping the sheets beside me and he enters.

He's way more gentle than Luke.

He starts off with a slow pace and it speeds up.

I moan his name he moans mine.

Calums face is so hot.

His head is thrown back his mouth open in a 'o' form.

I can't keep my eyes off from him.

He's going to explode.

His thrusts get sloppier and I can barely take it anymore either. I try to hold it.

"Drew. fuck. shit. get ready. fuck. here it comes!" His raspy tone us so hot.

he's so hot.

"Errr." He releases inside me giving me pleasure and I release all over him.

He walks to the bathroom grabbing a towel and I'm so relaxed.

"Here. Clean up!" he says throwing me the towel.

I wipe off doen there and crawl in bed and hs does the same.

"I love you Calum." I say kissing him on the cheek and cuddling up to him as he grabs the Television remote.

"I love you Drew." was the last thing I heard before she drifted off to sleep on Calums chest wraped in his arms.