Chapter Nine.

"Puke, dont have sex in the kitchen thats where our food is being prepaired!" I hear Ash's voice boom through out the house.

"Speaking of food wheres breakfast lucas!" Michael laughs.

"Shut the fuck up and just let them do whatever they please!" Calum yells at Michael and Ashton.

"You know your adorable when you crinkle up your nose and laugh!" Luke whispers to me and I just giggle.

"And not to mention that your bum is nice in and out of thoose shorts!" It makes me giggle even louder. He pulls me close into a hug.

"Well, I guess I should wear them more often!" I say nuzzling into his neck.

"I guess you should!" He says back holding me closer.

"Ill make that happen!" I say as my phone in my back pocket begins to buzz.

"Hold on, Lucas!" I say playfully pushing him off me.

"Hello?" I answer my phone with.

"Drew, its Eric. I-i miss you." The voice on the other line says making me gasp.

"Too bad. I actually have a boyfriend and I-im done with you."

Erics my ex. He always does this. Can I just shoot him in the head.

"Who?" Eric asks as his voice cracks.

"Drew, give me the phone." Luke says knowing its my ex.

"Hey! yeah! Its Luke Hemmings leave my girl alone or Ill fuck you right the fuck up! Okay bitch?" Is exactly what he says into the phone making me gasp.

"OoOo, Im sc-scared." Eric says making Luke smile.

"Dont fucking test me boy! Were done here. Dont call agian or I will hunt you down. Find you. Then Fuck you up!" I smile at him as he hangs up the phone.

"Damn, Lucas, I like your sassiness!" I tease.

"Dont call me Lucas." He mocks my tone.

"Okay, Lucas."

"Stop."

"No Lucas, I will not."

"Fuck you!"

"You already have!"

Where is this even going? I mean why doesn't he like Lucas. Its Cute!

"Why dont you like it?" I add.

"Its stupid!" He crosses his arms and unlocks my phone clicking the Dont Touch The White Tiles app.

"Like Michael?" I say and he laughs at my joke. It was pretty funny!