Chapter Thirty Two.

"Calum wear this." I say to watch him laughing really hard at some keek and holding up one finger.

"Eww. no. that's Luke's clothes." He cringes.

"why were they In your suit case then?" I say emphasis on the your.

"I threw clothes in a bag god." He says as I throw the shirt at him.

"I can't believe you. put it on or I'm calling your mom." I say pulling out my phone.

"you don't know her number. ha." he puts his hands on his hips as I smile.

"Luke." I yell seconds later him running in and handing me his phone as I type the number in and Cal frowns.

"fine. ill put it on. I don't like it. its ugly. it has no holes." he mummbles me smiling.

"that's why I wanted you to put it on dumbass" I say him smirking.

"why when I'm just going to take them off later if yanno what I mean." He does that seductive eyebrow thing and I shake my head.

"absolutely not. I'm sore." I laugh luke almost falling over from laughing really hard.

"Then I'm sorry we can't be together! " He jokes and I shake my head.

I walk outta the room for Luke to follow.

"Listen,  Drew I'm sorry. I mean you're really special to me." He says as I smile.

"no. that's why I was a joke right? your truth or dare girlfriend. you know you messed with my feelings luke. really bad." I say turning to face him.

"I'm sorry. I developed feelings. I felt bad too Drew. I just I'm, I'm still in love with you I guess." his eyes tear up.

"Luke. don't cry over me. I don't deserve to be cried over. Im a piece of shit. okay." I say pulling him into a hug as something unexpected happened.

He kissed me.

like not a little kiss. like a full blown I love you so much kiss like a please forgive me, I love you kiss.

The odd thing was is I kissed back.

The sad thing was Calum saw.

《A.n.

Heyyyyoooo. sorry for the short update I feel like shit and I can't even.

TODAY IS THE DAY NIALL IS 21 WOOT WOOT. 

okok. enough of that.

I'm sick. so that's why its so shity and short and I'm sorry.

I love you guys so much thooooo.

I hope you love me!!

If you guys EVER need anything Private Message me and Ill attempt to help out dawgs.

well Once agian I'm sorry and yeah.
luff yew babes♡

-Caydence xx》