Chapter One.

"Drew, wake up." My room mate Katt yells from our small kitchen.

"Ive been up. Whats for

breakfast?" I run down the steps yelling. I trip over the last step.

"Your making it! You know I cant fucking cook!" She laughs. "Oh, Luke is coming over later. He wanted me to tell you."

"Who's Luke?" I have no clue who this boy is.

"That boy across the street. The one who you told off because he accadentily hit you with a football." She laughs as I smile.

"Ohh, Yeah. Doesn't He like you Katt?"

"Nope, appearently he likes this blonde haired, blue-green eyed girl named Drew Ashbell!" She winks at me and I just laugh.

"Wow, There is no way a boy like him could like a girl like me. I look like a fucking ferrit!" She just gives me a 'death glare' like I need to shut up or shes going to kill me.

"Go get ready! I know you dont want him to see you like that." She raises her eyebrows and I nodd.

I run up the steps stripping off my shirt and pajamma pants once I get into my room and shuffle through my closet. Finally. I found the perfect outfit 15 minutes later!

Its a light yellow, and light pink flowerey tank top, with leggins and a pair of matching pink vans.

Now my hair and makeup. I throw my hair up in a nice, loose, ponytail and my natural curls make it look presentable.

Then I take my 'naked' pallet and put on the lightest shade of pink on my eyelid. Then I add some masscara, and lip gloss. Why am I making myself so pretty for that boy.

"Drew, Luke is walking across the street." I hear Katts voice yell. She always gets excited about me and boys.

I walk down the steps to hear Katt whistle at me. "Im not a do-" I was interupted by his knock on the door.

I take a deep breath and open the door. There is Luke Hemmings standing there with a blue flanel, black skinny jeans, and a grey beanie, on smiling not even two feet away from me. 

Sex Addiction.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara