Chapter Twenty-Two.

As I walk up to the room I can hear Calum singing and holy fuck.  he's good.

I noticed he's singing a song I've never heard before.

The words go;

"Tell me where your hiding your VooDoo Doll cause' I can't control myself.

I don't wanna stay I wanna runaway but I'm trapped under your spell..."

I wonder if he wrote it because its hella good.

Im hiding right next to the doorway so I can hear him when suddeny I fall. righ on my ass.

"Drew?"He laughs.

"Yeah. uhm, Ill be in there in a second. ok?" I panic getting up and stripping out of my clothes.

"Why do I even love you?" He laughs as I struggle to get out of my skinny jeans.

"Don't ask me." I say laughing and removing my bra.

"Drew I've been thinking and I want you to be my actual girlfriend so every part of your sexy body can be mine and I have strong feelings towards you and I don't want any fucker like Niall coming in like he did. I want a real relationship where were honestly honest towards eachother and so cute but later that day I fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week. So. uhm, be my everything? " He babbles while I get into the tub.

Just 30 minutes ago he hated me and all that. I think he's bi-polar. but I am to so were pretty much perfect.

"Yes, Calum. but I kinda have to walk so lets not do it that hard!" I say scooping bubbles up and dabbing his nose with it.

"Shit. Hold on. I have to grab. hair tie." I say standing up bending over and grabbing my make-up bag.

My ass is right in his face when suddenly his hand slaps my ass. not hard but enough to make me yelp.

"I had to. I was in my face. my kinky side came out." He laughs  and I throw my hair up in a bun as he smiles.

"Thanks Calum." I smirk and sit inbetween his legs cuddling up in his chest as he puts bubbles all over me.

|Lukes Pov! uh oh. |

"Lottie, fucking stop. I don't like you that way and I'd appreciate it if you would stop touching my dick." I yell grabbing my bag and walking out the door.

Damn. she wanted me and obviously bad too.

I have to somehow get to One Directions house before morning.

"Fuck." I yell waving a taxi down.

"Hello uhm yeah. wherever One Direction is." and the woman smiles.

"I need to get n' autograph for my daughter go. I don't have all night! " I yell and it turns out it was a couple blocks away.

I hand the lady the money grab my shit and beat on the door.

"Niall. Zayn. SOMEONE ANSWER! " I scream and Louis answers.

"where's drew." I yell and he points to the door.

I run and open it barging in and of course nobodys in there.

Then I see the light under the bathroom door and smile.

I open it to see Calum and Drew cuddling in the bathroom.

"What the fuck." I say and Drews head shoots up.

"Luke?" They say.

Woah. I didn't expect this...