Chapter Fifteen.

"Calum. were almost to London. Get the hell up!" I say pushing his head off my shoulder.

"Hmm?" Calum lifts his head up wiping drool from his mouth.

"I said were almost to London! oh and thanks for drooling all over my shoulder." I say and he smiles.

He's actually really cute when he's tired.

"Your very welcome, babe!" He says in a raspy tone. you can tell in his voice he's tired.

"You know you fell asleep to the Frozen soundtrack right?" I laugh.

"Its one of my favorites! But hey, its on your phone." He holds his hands up.

"I know you have it on yours to fuck face!" I smile and he nodds.

"Yeah. I do." He looks down smiling.

"Attention passangers, this is your captian speaking, we will be arriving to the London airport a bit early."

"Yayy! I'm so excited!" I say closing the music app and opening the messaging one.

I type harrys' name in the box and type.

*Arriving earlier then planned...Head to the airport. Sorry its a late notice.. I hope you'll still love me after waking you up at 3 am? ♡*

I tap the screen impatiently as Calum sings 'Do you wanna build a snowman' making me giggle.

He has a good voice but the song isn't good with it.

Mt phone buzzes and I slide it to unlock.

*Don't worry, Lovely. I still love you! I was actually already on my way! Soo. Is your boyfriend coming?*

Harrys text has me wondering if I should tell him Calums my boyfriend.

Well no. I still haven't broke up with Luke. fuck.

I better do it now.

I type in Lukes name sighing.

*Hey. I'm on a flight to London. Listen. I heard some shit and were over. sorry. can't take this shit. Well bye.*

I only texted him because I can't handel fighting over the phone.

"This is your captian. Passangers prepair for landing!"

*Drew. Seriously. Wow. Ok. I didn't want you anyways.*

pops up on my screen and I show Cal.

"Babe. don't cry. he does this to everyone." Calum wipes my tears and I can't hold it in.

I kissed him.

I kissed Calum Hood right when the plane was landing.

And I can admit It felt amazing.

《 A.N.
              I tried to do a cliffhanger. omg. triple updates!  Hahaha. I love you all so so so much! Thank you for all the votes and Comments!  I love reading all of them! they bring a smile to my face on my bad days! I can't thank you all enough!  You are all so perfect and I hope one day you get to meet your favorite because you deserve it♡
                    -Caydence xx 》