Fourty One

There is smut in this chapter. Heads up!

I sit there in my room looking at my reflection in the mirror in front of me.

Yes, I like it. Well sometimes.

I glide my eyeliner across my top eyelid as Luke walks in the room.

"Hey" he says sitting on my bed. He looks amazing as always.

"Hi" I smile as I blink on a little bit of masscarra and get up joining luke on my bed.

He leans In and kisses me. His lips are so soft while mine are a bit chapped. He doesn't seem to mind.

Our lips move almost in a rhythmical movement. He starts to crawl over and bend on top of me. I know what's happening and I go along.

He stops the kiss and takes off his shirt. He's propped up on one elbow and his other hand is up my shirt. I gasp for air when his cold hands collided with my warm skin.

"Are you ok baby?" He whispers in my ear and I nodd. He lifts up the hem of my shirt and slowly drags it up. He kisses me during this time. He stops to pull it over my head thenhis lips collides with the crook of my neck. I feel the coldness of his lip ring as he sucks and bites leaving little marks.

He reaches his hand under my back unclasping my bra as he slides it off kissing lower towards the valley of my breasts. He starts leaving a trail of hickeys down my stomach and my hands travel through his hair.

His hands lay on my waist as he takes one away to unbutton my shorts. He brings them down along with my underwear. His hands still cold gliding them down my legs.

Once my shorts are off he slides his hands in between my legs and gently pushes them apart. He kisses up my thighs all the way up till he's level with my yanno...

"You ready?" He smirks as in nodd.

His face slowly reaches and he begins to lick and devour me. I moan and groan gripping the bed sheets as he moves a finger into me thrusting it in and out of me. He curves it and hits my g-spot every time my moans get louder. My hands pull at his blonde locks of hair making him let out moans every so often.

He adds another finger and thrusts faster curving his fingers depper and I scream his name along with a few cuss word as he watches my back arche as I orgasm.

He lifts his head up and smiles devilishly as he sticks his fingers in his mouth sucking my juices off them.  

He slides his pants down along with his underwear as his fully erect cock pops out of the fabric that was hiding it.

"You want me baby girl?" His voice echoes through the room.

{A.n.

I hope you little shits like this shitty smut. I love you and hope you all had a great holidays. Comment some stuff you got for Christmas!!

-Caydence .xx}