Chapter Five.

"Wait." He stops.

I thought he wanted to?

"We have five minutes just, Uhm, take off your shorts." He says as I obey his commands.

"Panties too." My face gets heated as he says this and I obey pulling my tank top down but being thankful I shaved.

"Lay down on the bed, Love!" He says as I do it.

"Okay. Try not to yell. Okay?"

"mmhm." I say as his face is level with my girly parts. He takes off his shirt and dives in immedently malking me moan the way his tounge rolls in the perfect movements.

"Luke?" I say as he stops.

"Yes. Sweetheart, are you okay?" His face looks like he really cares.

"No, I have this wierd feeling in my stomach." He smirks.

"Your fine hold on." He puts his head back and I pull his locks of blonde hair to show him I like in. I hear a few moans myself, from him.

Suddenly I feel that sensation, but not in my stomach. Down there.

Wait did I just, Orgasm?

"feel better now?" He smirks and I laugh. Lucklily I have old towels in my room so he can clean me up.

"Oh Shit! We have to go!" He says putting his shirt back on and me putting my underwhear and shorts on. I also slip on my black flip flops and were out the door running across the street to his house.

He slides his key in and then opens it. His three roomates are standing there with their arms crossed.

"Your late, Lucas." The curly haired one says.