Fourty Four.

I run a hand through my freshly dyed green hair. Luke giggles while he wraps an arm around my waist. "Youre so cute" he mumbles against my back.

"Shut up no." I say moving my hair to the side. "Shut up, yes." He laughs.

"Luke, are you serious about loving me.?" I ask as he looks to the side, "yes duh, why wouldn't I be?" He giggles looking up at my face. "Because I'm me, hah" I say and he frowns.

I'm not that good of a person no matter what he thinks.

"Drew hey, come here" Ashton interrupts as I get off Luke's lap and whisper a quick "I'll be back" and smiling at him as he pulls out his phone completely ignoring me, well I'm loved.

"Drew Boo, I have something to tell you" he says while taking my hand and pulling me into the closet.

"Go ahead." I say as he takes his hands and leads me against the wall.

"I want you, and when daddy wants something, you, kitten will give it to him or you get a spankings. Understand?" He whispers against my neck giving me chills.

"I said, understand, baby girl?" He says more deep and demanding.

"Ashton, I have a boyfriend. No." I say as he kisses up my neck to my jawline.
"And now you have a daddy, you do as told, now strip!" He growls backing away as I cross my arms and shift for the door.

"I dont want a daddy, what the hell." I say before he presses me against the wall and his lips slam into mine so hard I hit my head on the wood wall behind me.

I try not to kiss back but he's not letting me, he grabs my ass furiously and I moan quickly.

"Fuck baby girl. Your moans are so hot wow" he says as my legs wrap around his strong torso.

He grinds into me and I moan louder.

"You need me dont you baby girl?" Is the last thing I hear before feeling another rough grind and seeing the door swing open.