Fourty Five.

"ASHTON WHAT?" michael screams as Ashton drops me clear onto my ass.
"Drew fuck I'm sorry, fuck michael, dont tell Luke, fuck, fuck, please." I get up and storm out of the closet as Michael snatches my arm. "Blow job? I'll keep my mouth shut if so." He says and I rip away from his grip. "No." I say and he laughs. "Drew boo, I was kidding, i won't tell, trust me." He says.

"Thanks." I say and Ashton slides against the wall in the closet and I walk out. I return to the living room as luke smiles.

"Hey babe." He says and I look down. "Hi." I whisper.

"what's wrong?" he says placing a finger under my chin and looks into my eyes. I shift my head back to the ground. "nothing, I'm okay babe." I say.

he doesn't say anything. he just takes his arms and pulls me closer to him and cradles me. "I know something is wrong, Drew just talk to m-" I cut him off, "luke, shut up okay, I'm fine."

that wasn't meant to come out rude, but it did. it came out very rude. "I'm sorry." I say getting up and sighing. "I can't be with you anymore. I just fucking can't." I say and I start to feel warm tears stream down my face.

"you dont mean that, drew you can be with me." he says raspy like he's about to cry. "no, okay, no. i-i dont, I dont love you." I lie. that's the only thing I can say.

"liar. youre a terrible liar." he says as I start to walk away. I can't be with him. not after what happened with ashton. I feel guilty. very guilty.

"drew" he says as I open the door. "goodbye luke." I say walking out.

+ASHTONS POV+

I was horny. she was the only girl that I found attractive in a long time. so I thought maybe we wouldn't get caught. clearly I made a mistake. I could have locked the door. I was too distracted.

dont think I'm the bad guy. michael is for stopping it. asshole. I was so close. but
things happen for a reason.

"you know she has a boyfriend." michael smirks. "michael I like her a lot." I blush. "go fuck her then, I won't tell." he laughs. "promise?" I say. "promise." he replies.