Chapter Twenty-four

《HOLY FUCK A DUCK HERE IT IS!》

Luke moved to the side so calum can get to me. he spreads my legs diving his face righr in mummbling dirty things as I moan into lukes mouth.

Luke has one hand propping himself up and the other massages my boobie.

Calum insearts two fingers thrusting in and out of me hella fast till my head rolls back and I clench the fabric in my hands and luke sucks on my sensitive nipples pinching the other.

"Fuck. Holy Calum. Luke fuck." I moan and calum uses another finger making me scream as he stretches me out.

Calum nipps at my clit and luke taking his pants off with a struggle. 

his boxers slide down his thighs and his dick pops out.

my eyes are glued to luke but not ignoring what Calum is doing because I let out an orgasm all over his face.

"Luke fuck her." Calum demands shockingly.

"kay." He smirks because he knows how I feel when he does it rough.

So thants exactly what he does.

He slams in without telling me causing me to scream his name.

Calum smiles and wanks watching us.

Ok. this is wierd. 

"Fuck Luke. That's too fast." I yell and he smirks and thrusting faster.

That little shit.

My nails dig in his back him throwing his head back in pleasure when I'm on the edge of my second and I can tell by his slowing and sloppier thrusts he is too.

He then releases inside of me.

"Luke. you, you didn't have a condom. fuck. I'm gonna get pregnant. no. you stupid shit. I'm 18 I don't need a fuckimg baby!" I yell and run into the bathroom wiping off and getting dressed.

"Drew, Your not going to get pregnant. luke laughs they've both put on clothes.

"You don't know that. Luke what if I am." I yell storming out of the room slamming the door behind me.

"Zayn. Give me a smoke." I say to him as he lights it out of my mouth.

Zayn smiles at his phone while I look at the stars.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He laughs.

"Yeah. very. " I inhale the smoke lying down on the wood of the balcony. Zayn following.

"Perrie will be intown tomorrow. I want you to meet her. We can have like a double date or some sappy shit like that! " He laughs making me laugh.

"yeah. that would be nice!" I smile.

"Are you bored?" Zayn smiles standing up and helping me up.

"Yeah." I say dusting off my jeans as hes smiling a bigger smile.

"wanna go somewhere? like as friends to just get away?" He says and I nodd.

"I know the perfect place!" He says grabbing my hand and practically dragging me out the door.

《A.n.

Update woot woot. soso. you guys really like this book don't you? Hahah. Don't worry Zayn isn't going to frickle frakle Drew. I promise. okokok. my smut game is low so don't judge. lmao.

Do you guys think Drew is prego? :0

stupid, stupid luke. forgetting the condom.  Dumbass. now he might be a babydaddy. stupid fuck.

hahaha. anywhore I luff yew baeess. btw I just called you guys danish poop. hehe. oops.

-Caydence xx♡》