Chapter Thirteen.

"Shut the fuck up." I yell punching the alarm clock as I hear As small familiar giggle.

I look up to see Calum stairing at me.

"Calum. Oh My God. Why are you in my room?" I scream.

"You didn't answer your door and it was unlocked so I let myself in. Seeing you asleep all cuddly was a bonus." He giggles.

"Fuck. Calum. I'm shaking. Don't do that." I say softly and he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Oh well." He laughs and I get outta bed to relize I only have underwhear and a band tee on.

"Nice ass." He smirks not taking his eyes off me.

"yeah. I know." I smile bending over looking for my black skinny jeans.

"Listen. Luke-really-doesn't-like-you-we-dared-him-to-ask-you-out-and-things-went-alittle-over-the-top." He says so fast I can barely make out what he's saying. but I do and my heart drops.

"For real?" I can feel the tears pricking out the side of my eyes.

I shouldn't be so sad. I met this boy not even 48 hours ago. So. Yeah. He's my boyfriend. I knew I shouldn't have said yes.

So many thoughts go through my head as I strip my tank top of not caring if Cals in the room and put on a crop top that says 'Nialls Crazy Mofo' on it.

"I'm sorry." He says looking at me noticing how hurt I am.

I walk over to my mirror grabbing my brush and the beanie Luke left at my house. He's not getting it back.

"Its whatever." I then wipe my tears away with the pad of my thumb and clean off my makeup.

"I'm going to Visit someone in London tomorrow. I was going to ask Luke to come but you can tell him were over."

I guess now I can take an early flight soo yay.

"Who?" He asks as I put thin streaks of eyeliner on my eyelids.

"Harry, Harry Styles. Were good friends you know. Ever since I met them a few years back Harry and I never stopped talking. I'm taking an early flight since I'm already packed and don't have to wait for anyone." I smile blinking on mascara.

I don't bother with eyeshadow od lipstick. I'm going to a fucking airport. ill do it before we land.

"If you don't wanna waste your second ticket I can go." He says and I smile.

"Go pack. be here in 45?" I say and he runs to his house.

I'm taking my ex-boyfriends best friend to London to meet a celebrity. How fucked up am I on a scale 1-10?

11.

《A.N:
               Hey everyone! !  sorry about my slow as hell updates. its just I didn't know how to write this chapter. I redid it 15 times. This is probally really bad but better than nothing!

To clear things up:

#1. Drew met One Direction and Harry gave her his number to keep intouch so they could hangout next time he was in London.

#2. Harry bought them the plane tickets bc Drew can't afford them. 

Soooo yeahh.

you all should read the FanFiction
The Dollhouse because its my favorite♡.

Haha. luff yew♡

-Caydence xx 》