Chapter Eighteen.

"I, I, uhm, Love you too, Calum." I managed to get out but we all know who I really love.

Lucas Robert Hemmings.

I know. I know. You all probally think I'm stupid for still loving him but he took my virginity.

Its kinda hard not to love him after that.

"Haha. Ok. Ashton. Ill add you to my contacts. Ok. Bye!" Harry laughs hanging up the phone.

"He's an annoying little fucker isn't he?" Calum smirks and Harry laughs. 

"Not really. He seems pretty cool." Harry lies.

You can totally tell. his accent gets a bit stronger and his emerald eyes turn a shade darker.

"Oh. Okay." I smile at him. He smiles back making his dimples pop.

Them dimples doee.

"Were here!" Harry says. opening the door for Calum & I.

I grab Calums hand and squeeze.

My future husband is inside that house. fuck.

"There hear!" I hear Liam yell and can see thier shadows through the curtains running to the door.

We hop ip the steps and Calum says, "Oww."

I ignore him but loosen my grip. Niall swings open the door and I scream.

"Holy shit. your Niall Horan! Fuck. Sorry I'm stupid. Of course you are. Ok. Lemme restart. Ahem. Hey!" I say making Niall laugh and the boys join.

Holy shit. I just made Niall Horan laugh like Louis Tomlinson makes him laugh.

"Love, Calm down." Louis says hugging me and all I remember was me wrapping my arms around him.

|An Hour Later!|

I awoke with all 6 boys crowded around me.

Nialls holding my right hand. Calum my left.

"What happened?" I say and Louis laughs.

"I hugged you and you fainted so we put you In my bed. Well Calum changed you first." He says and Calum winks.

"I only put my boxers on you relax!" He says and I look under the covers revealing plaid red and blue boxers.

"Thanks babe!" I say as I peck him on the cheek with a kiss.

"Its 4 am. Let me show you to your guys' rooms." Harry says as I get up and Calum and I walk behind him. The other boys follow.

"Here. you two even get your own bathroom! " He says revealing a big ass room.

It has a huge flatscreen T.V., A king size bed, a mini fridge stocked with beer and soda, dressers and a sliding mirror door leading to a huge walk in closet.

"Night everyone! " I say hugging the boys and jumping in bed with Calum.

"We should have some fun?" He says.

"Like what?" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Lets fuck."