Chapter Thirty Five.

|Lukes Pov! ♡|

I watch her as I strum my gutair and hum a tune.

"It sounds as if its gonna be really pretty." She says as I nodd.

"not as pretty as you." I say setting the guitar down and look her straight in the eyes and I notice she started crying.

I don't know why.

why are girls so complicated.

"Are you okay?" I say and she shakes her head getting up mumbling I'm sorry.

I'm so confused.

I called her pretty and then she started crying.

I pull my feet up making the edge of the bottom of my vans sticking a little out of the hole in the wooden swing.

I sit like this for a while. starting to fall asleep,Until Calum runs out the door screaming at Drew her screaming back.

He clenches his fist holding it up like he's going to punch her. 

"Shit Calum, don't!" I say get up running infront of Drew and push her to the side.

"Wgat the hell Luke." Drew says right befor Calum punches me in the ribs making me fall to the ground and him walking off like it was nothing.

Drew grabd my phone out of my pocket dialling 911. I swear he broke something. or maybe I'm just a pussy.

"Are you ok?" She says as I give her a fake smile.

"Whenever I'm with you." I say before blacking out. I'm never well with pain.

|Calums Pov >:(|

Fuck that stupid cunt she can have thst asshole. I dont even give a shit. she makes me so mad.

She loves luke. I used her.

Well, I admitted to using her. that's what started the fight for me to punch Luke.

I'm glad I punched him. he kinda deserved it.

but yeah now I feel like a piece of shit

when I think about it. well really I'm not. at least I hope. 

××××××××××××××××××××××××

I cried a lot while writing this. sorry not sorry.

Gotta get Out is my ringtone do I get an award? no. lol. kay.

You all are so nice and lovely and tysm for 40k. its so fucking crazy!

Thank you, I can't say it enough! love you♡

-Caydence xx

×××××××××××××××××××××××××