Fourty.

"Drew?" Ash shakes me from my light sleep. I groan slighty turning over and ignoring him.

"Drew?" He shakes me agian, "Wake up" he giggles

"No, shut up" I groan.

"LUKE" he yells and I hear footsteps into the room.

"She won't wake up." He says and luke sits on the end of the couch.

"Babe?" Luke lays his hand on the lower half of my leg.

"Hmm?" I say still laying down in my spot.

"I made you lunch. Come and eat." He laughs as I slowly get up.

"I'm not hungry" I say and he crosses his arms.

"You haven't ate since yesterday morning. " he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm not lying. Ill eat later okay?" I say looking him into his beautiful eyes.

"Promise?" He says and Ashton rolls his eyes when luke peckd my lips with a kiss.

"Promise." I say as he smiles.

His smile is the most breathtaking thing you can ever see. His beautiful white teeth peecking through his perfect pink lips.

"Well. Listen. I was wondering, would you ever consider taking me back?" He kinda smirks at me and I just smile.

"Well, uhm, yeah. I guess." I shrug as he laughs.

"Be serious!" He says biting anxiously at his lip.

"Yes luke, I'll take you back" I say and he giggles.

"I love you." Those are the words I live for.

"I love you too." I reply with.

|A.n.

Hiiiiiiii wassup? I'm back. Sorry I barely update and when I do they fucking suck balls. I've just been busy with school and my friend of 5 years moved away today which was depressing. And well the next chapter may be the last chapter. I still don't know where I'm going with these books. I suck at writing and well I just its complicated. I made this book go way to fast and I just regret writing it. But, thank you to everyone who actually reads it. I love you all so much and yeah! Y'all should hit me up on Social Medias!!

Instagram:
@paradisehoran_

Twitter:
@caydencehemmoo
@dipdyed_hemmo

Love y'all, I'm out |