Thirty Eight.

Finally the plane is landing. I get to introduce Katt to Harry and tell her about my adventure with Zayn and yeah. My threesome with Luke and calum..

I pull out my phone and smirk at the text from Calum.

'Where the fuck are you?'

It reads.

I quickly respond with, 'Australia' and shut my phone off.

I feel guilty we left him in England. But ohwell.

"yanno, you're to cute for Calum." Luke smiles as we stand up and grab our bags from up above us.

"Me?" I say as he giggles.

"No. Harry Styles!" He sarcastically says and Harry looks over.

"I heard my name you hoe." He knocks into Luke and I laugh.

"I can't wait for you too meet Katt, Haz! She's going to shit herself!" I say and he looks puzzled.

"Why would you want her to shit herself?" He says and I giggle hand in hand with Luke and Harry is awwwhhhhing.

"Because you know, it would be funny as hell!" I laugh and Luke nodds as Poparitzi snap photos of us. They scream rude things at Harry.

"I'm not Gay!" He yells having his voice boom through the airport.

"Then name one girl you like!" A ginger pap yells at him.

"Drew! Drew Ashbell!" He yells pointing to me as it hit me in surprise.

After that we follow pissed off Harry out of the airport and to the limo awaiting for us.

We sit in scilence the whole ride.

All I can hear is the small trickles of rain falling onto the window and the rapid breathing coming from Harry.

Finally Several minutes pass and we arrive at my flat.

"thank god." I mummble.