Chapter Twenty-Three.

"Luke?" I repeat and notice him crying.

"I'm, I'm sorry I, I interrupted." He studders out and I grab my towel and order Calum to stay.

He nodds as I wrap it around me and sit on the bed next to him.

"Drew, what is going on?" He cries hugging me.

"Are you two a thing?" He asks as I pull him closer.

"Err, Yeah. Luke I'm sorry. But, why did you fly to London to see me?" I say wrapping my arms around him.

"Because I fucking love you, Okay." He yells pulling away from me and Calum falls over while opening the door.

"I thought you didn't need her Luke. and besides your supposed to be at your mums. So If I were you I would leave before things go bad." Calum spats looking as hot as ever with shining water droplets on his chest and the white towel bringing out his perfect tan.

"Shut up Calum. this is none of your concern." Luke spats back sitting up as I decided to change.

What. they both have seen me naked before. nothing new.

"You know what just fuck of-" Luke looks over with his jaw dropping. 

I can tell what he's thinking. dirty dirty things as he licks his lips walking over to me and kissing me.

Calum stands there knowing and I sit suprised.

"Kiss me back." He says and Calum nodds.

Kiss him. I have something planned. calums mouth words and I shake.

I kiss luke but Calum wants a threesome.

he's really kinky. woah.

Luke throws me on the bed stripping of his flannel and beanie.

Calum smiles and decides its tome for him to jump in.

《 A.n.

Woah. This chapter sucks Ashtons 9 inch dick because its late and I'm tired. sorry its short. lmao. but you guys are the best and I have some questions.

Q1; Luke or Calum?

Q2; Thoughts on Drew?

Q3; Hmm. are you ready for the Cake threesome?

okok. All I know is I'm not ready. holy fuck. Im bad at smut so excuse me if this next chapter is terrible. well anywhore, Ily people and thank you for giving me support on this book. comment your answers bc I'm curious!  Well updating tomorrow probally. luff you♡

- Caydence xx 》