Chapter Six.

"Sorry Ash. I was hungry, So I ate some breakfast!" He says as I smile an uncomfortable smile.

"This must be Drew?" A boy with light brown messy hair says.

"Yeah, Im Drew! And you are?" I say as he smiles.

"Oh, Yeah, Im Michael!" He says as he pulls me in for a hug. Dafq.

"Okay. Im Calum. Your cute!" A black haired boy says. He also pulls in for a hug.

Well the must really love hugs or making me uncomfortable.

"Im Ashton." The curly one says giving a welcoming smile and holding out a fist for me to bump it. I do so.

So far hes my favorite!

"You have beautiful hair." Calum says standinng behind me playing with it.

"Can you not?" Luke says pushing him. Calum pushes him back.

Luke swings at him and slaps him. Calum attempts to do it back but Luke jums back. Ashton and Michael pull the two off of eachother and I walk over to the sofa sitting down.

I grew up with four brothers. Im used to it.

"I was looking foward to meeting you. Now tell me about yourself." Michael says sitting next to me.

"Well, Im like in love with Niall Horan from One Direction. I uhm, Like to eat food. Im dating your roomate. I really dont know what elses to say so yeah. Harry Styles."

I say as Michael just laughs.

Ashton, Calum, and Luke sit down on the floor.

"Hey, babe!" Lukes holding out a cup. "What is it?" I say looking at it.

"Its Hawiian punch, calm down!" He laughs. As I take the red, plastic cup in my hand.

I sip at the drink almost puking at the strong taste. "Fuck you! This is vodka and fruit punch!" I say throwing it on Luke.

"Oh My God. Drew. Ill get you back!" He says asHe throws his drink on Michael. Shit!

Michael throws his on Calum and Calums on Ash. And Ashtons on me.

"Thats it Luke come here." I say pulling him by the shirt into the kitchen. I look at him hes confused and then I kiss him.

I feel him smile through the kiss and He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance into my mouth of course I let him in.

"Get back in here you love birds!" Ashton screams as Luke grabs my butt making me moan and jump up wrapping my legs around him. We dont stop the kiss. Luke starts walking back into the living room.

"Go to your room Luke not on the sofa!" Michael says and were walking down the hall. We stoped for a minute while he walked and opened the door abd it started right back up agian.

I lift up my tank top braking the kiss and leaving me in my bra and then striping his shirt off.

He eyes my exposed chest and bites his lip.

Damn, Can I just fuck his face off?