Thirty Nine

"Drewwwwww!" Katt yells as I get out of the limo.

She runs and hits me with so much impact I fall on my ass.

"Thank god you're home. Michael has been annoying me to the max and like holy shit. Now he can annoy you!" She says so fast I can barely understand.

"Hii!" She waves to Luke.

Her eyes dart over to Harry. Within seconds she's screaming and harry giggles.

"Calm, love " he wraps his hands around her as she begins to cry.

"I'm only Harry Styles." He smirks.

"Holy shit. Damn Drew yoh look good." I hear Ashton say walking out the door.

"Where's Calum?" Michael adks looking around.

"London" luke smiles a devilish smile.

Ashton finally reaches me and wrapps his tight muscular arms around my waist.

"I missed you." He whispers in my ear.

"I missed you too." I whisper back and I can feel his small little smile up against my shoulder.

"You wanna go back to our flat? To like hangout?" He whispers and I nodd as he suddenly picks me up and I wrap my legs around him.

My hands still gripping his neck as if we were hugging  as he walks across the street.

The opens the door and sets me down.

"Lets play fiffa" I smirk grabbing the controller.

"I don't like fiffa" He says.

"Liar, everyone likes fiffa."

"Not me"

"Then your a fucking alien."

"And your hott so what." He smirks.

《A.N.

I'm ending this book at chapter 45 or 50. I still have no clue. I probally wont do a sequal.

So you all can read my other books.
Yayyyy.

Save me - Calum Hood

Drug Addict - Ashton Irwin

Station 13 - Harry Styles

Counting Scars - Niall Horan

AHHHHHHHHHH. You guys I've had really bad Calum feels for 2 days and he's taking over me. Shitfuckmecalum.

Okok. Short update bc I'm busy eating and yeah.

Luff yewww.

-Caydence xxx》