The Rainforest and the Downs and finding my sister

Dar's POV
We left our home on the other side of the rainforest in the midlands and headed to The lower part which was called the Downs. I told Rue to keep Arina and Carol safe and stay with them. Chiraq was my Eagle friend who was actually a man but the ancient one whom is since dead placed a curse on him making him live life as an immortal eagle.
He was also the sorceress's lover.
Chiraq was flying around and gave a cry when he spotted those assholes a few a of them saw me I whipped out my mighty sword and geared up for a good ass whipping. I fled deep in the rainforest past our paradise home.
Tao and I met up He said there were a few white tigers running around. I communicated with the few to help me. I told them I needed to find my sister.
Tao began checking the book to see which family member was next to find.
Sure enough it was my sister Lisiea. The Symbol on my hand began to glow once more and it confirmed it this tiger was my sister Lisiea tiger form symbol on my hand. Once more my hand begin to glow and the symbol appeared.
I knew it was her. In an instant flashlight. With my Father Eldar's symbol  I saw her human form once again for a second she look just like Mom. She had the exact same icy blue eyes and golden blonde hair that Mom had. I safely placed her and my brother that was the goat SandDar inside the ark.
I lie down with Arina as Tao did with Carol under the midnight blue sky that was captivated by the illumination of all of its stars.
I placed my hand over Arina'a stomach and gave her a passionate kiss before we went to sleep.
Rue once again gave a great Roar and Poto and Koto chattered before they too went to sleep.