Finding Centar

Dar's POV
We were in the Territories
The Circus was in town.
They were heading to Xinca.
We came across a few performers.
There was an old woman whom we thought was a fortuneteller. She stepped in front of me without blinking as if she was seeing a vision. She said what you seek is still at hand, I have seen you die while on this quest, by your own sword.
When your questions are answered they unravel again.
We came across Slivious once again.
He stopped our horses and then said do I know you? He was referring to Tao whom was trying to stay silent the female performer said he can't speak he's a mime. He said very well carry on. So we hurried in and set up the entertainment.
There was the female performer who was doing the puppet show. 
She had made a King Zad Puppet and A Beastmaster puppet that were the uncanny likeness of Me and King Zad himself.
It was to put on the puppet show.
Little did they know someone else had switched places with us Incase we failed at finding my brother Centar.
We found him. The same glow on my hand came back. It was my brother I had see him flash before me in human form. Tao asked its him isn't it. I said yes.
Alena was his riders name I had seen her doing tricks on him when we first came in before I knew it was him.
Tao said when are you going to grab him? I replied I don't know when it's safe to do so.
We over heard King Zad tell her that he must be able to ride him.
Thank god the Circus was expert on switching animals and people because they have doppelgängers. We needed one for Centar.
I called on Chiraq and told him to help me find a horse that looked like him.
He found the horse but he needed a makeup job to help it be more convincing.
She told me let me take care of it.
We had the doppelgängers cause a distraction up at the top of the castle one of King Zad's Knights was at the top of the Castle with him fighting. The circus performer put on the gear that made it looked like he was stabbed with the Knights sward hanging out from his chest with fake blood.
King Zad Shouted no you fool leave him for me!
Damn you he continued shouting.
When he finally realized it wasn't me he said you assholes.
I appeared behind him and whipped his ass.
I then jumped onto a wagon filled with hay and a horse that was caring it to escape while Aleena rode my brother safely out of Xinca.
Tao said so long motherfuckers! We finally made it safely out of King Zad's grasp.
I had got the crystal ark and reassured Centar he'd be safe inside with our sister and brother inside. He then went into the ark.
Now we just had my brother Slayer and mother to find.

the Quest continues जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें