Spending time with the girls.

Warning this chapter contains sexual and intimate affairs not safe for school or work

Tao's POV
Arina and Caro were longing for some quality time and starved for our affection.
We were in our paradise home. We stripped naked and splashed in the lake making out with them and savoring their touch.
It was time to make love. We picked flowers from one of the rose bushes in our forest home. I laced my hands with Caro's as she began to kiss my lips ferociously she bit me softly I knew she couldn't wait until our bodies really connected on every level possibly. I pushed into her softly as I bit her neck and kissed it as well.
Dar and Arina were on fire. We made love until we left them gasping for air and begging for more.

Dar's POV I ran my hands through her hair our bodies entangled with one another she began to moan softly she kissed my lips and I whispered I love you so much with sweat slowly running down our bodies as they reached maximum climax the girls began to moan. We gave them some tongue action twice I began to suck on Arina's neck and kiss it making her body so weak and softly but sweetly pinning her to the ground. I whispered sweet nothing in her ear as I continued giving her everything I had and more. Both girls moaned with pleasure. They dug their nails into our skin kisses us and moaning our names and telling us don't you ever stop. Finally after a very satisfying few hours we went to freshen up by bathing in the lake.
We went to get the kids from our village friends. They were happy to see us😍 Both girls put their hands on our bellies. We smiled and said your each going to have new brothers or sisters. They gave happy giggles and Said mama and Dada. I still couldn't believe they were a year old already.
Tao said I can't wait for them to meet your family once we find them and defeat the lord of darkness and Zad. I gave a warm smile and said me too Tao, me too.
It was time to refocus our attention to our quest of finding the rest of my family and saving the world from Bulsifer the Lord of Darkness.
We still had so much to learn.
This was a well deserved break for the day.