Buring Passion Part 1

Tao's POV Caro and I were outside the palace walls and we wanted to spend time together. I lead her down a path with a beautiful luscious night garden kissing her hungrily Tao she said with a gasp make love to me. Still kissing her I said patients my love I want to fill you with much more desire and have you yearn for my love. The passion began to grow she began kissing me she flipped me I said babe you want to switch? She said shhhhhh I want to fill you with passion this time as she began to nibble on the hollow of my jaw I let out a gasp deep in the grass I said babe you can do what ever you want. She started to suck me off.  My hands went through her hair as I tugged gently it felt so damn good. She began to ride me. I grabbed her hips and we both gasped softly at this point the passion was too much I felt her softly nibble on my neck as she continued. Sometime later I got on top of her again and gave her all of me. Our body's connected with an intense passion and it sent fire through our veins. When we were done making love I said let's go to the waterfall and bathe. We passed a small rose garden on the way back to the castle I pulled a few and placed on in her hair tucking a single strand behind her ear and kissing her softly. I love you Tao she whispered while slightly nibbling on my neck as we walked holding hands. I kissed her softly and said same too you babe , you're my everything.
While back in the castle we headed to our chambers once again locking the door quietly behind us.
The passion at this point was boiling over. I wanted all of her. She left bite marks on my neck. Oh my concubine I moaned as I Grabbed her breast ever softly. She began kiss my chest. Babe I can't take it suck me off please! I whimpered loudly. Who is whimpering now! She said in smirk.
She licked the tip then stopped. I pout and said please do something. She said I thought wanted to enjoy every minute of me! She giggling. That was before you made "like a rock"! I moaned. She continued to tease me by   going down once then stopping. Babe no more finish me don't care if it's a bj or you ride me just do something anything! I moaned. Anything?! She asked with a smirk. The slowly lowered herself then stopped. I got so I bounced her and said that's better! I moaned. She put her hands in my hair  and kissed me. She bit my lip when I hit the spot.  I exploded inside her side her. I'm not through with you yet! I said before finishing her off .