The Demon Iara and the terrible silence once again

Tao's POV

We were in the Territories.
I miss the children so much and so does Dar.
We we're scoping out the terrons camping grounds. We are going to kick some terron ass. We saw some terrons so Dar grabbed his staff and hit him with it and knocked him out.
I punched the other one out.
We encountered a new enemy called the Nord Warriors.  Arina was on their side for a time.
I remember it well. I will explain it later.
One of the Nord warriors was named Yalmar.
He was their Head general.
The Nord king Was a very young man Named Voden he's what they would call a boy but he was a grown man with that of a boys mind. He was very clever Quick witted and very manipulative and smart.
We had done battle with them where we kicked ass The Demon Iara was watching but I just didn't know it.
A few tigers started attacking Yalmar and nearly killing him Dar communicated with them and told them not to attack.
Yalmar called out to Dar and said I owe you a debt. He then proceeded to hop on his horse and ride away.
Iara continued to watch as yalmar and the rest of the Nord warriors came across a young deer. They fired a shot and killed it instead.
Iara was furious she appeared and said the human you saved just killed a deer. I could tell she was pissed off, she continued yelling shouting you value worthless humans over me and my animals so now I take away you gift. You will no longer hear the animals thoughts and they will no longer hear yours.
She stripped Dar of his powers again.
How is he going to find the rest of his family now you bitch how could you do this again!?
We had to seek help again. This threw off the entire magical universe as we knew it.
The ancient one whom was another magical being of many we hadn't met before whom was also her sensai had been watching us this entire time. Our paths were about to cross. We had no idea what lie instore.
This Was the second time he would be striped by Iara.  This time it threaten to plunge the world of magic into not existing at all.
The ancient demanded Iara be brought to him.
The bitch was in trouble again for doing the same shit she has done earlier. Once again the entire magical world had been at stake because of her.
He said to soreness no matter what she says bring her to me.
We did just that. The balance was even worse Iara had the power over the serpents and water but her powers were Withering away with every other magical beings powers as well as magical creature too.
Sorceress appeared to us and said Beastmaster you must come with me I said she could be trying to trick you Dar what if it's a trap. I had no choice I said what do I have to do this time. She said first you must complete 3 tasks, Prove your loyalty, show dedication and keep your word those are the 3 tasks just as you need before then you will have your powers back once again. I thought to myself you mean for a second time.
We headed out to complete the first task all over again.