A mothers love part 1

Arina's Pov
Having a year old child and being pregnant again seems so surreal a tiny human so precious to me so surreal and I'm and overwhelmed with love. Dar and I had so much to teach this little girl and her upcoming siblings. The first child of The Nameeb and Sula. Soon she would be joined by another. My world and the alliance I have with the Nords has me second guessing myself. Dar was my soulmate and knowing that we created something so precious and were about to have 2 more was mesmerizing but at the same time I worried for them as well as Tao's children.
I was at home with them and the villagers were more than happy to help while Dar was away. I can't believe she's already a year old it was crazy it felt like I just had her.
I saw Caro walking toward me with Violet-Lily holding a bag of fruits and vegetables she had gathered for us. She smashed some a bowl and began to feed both our girls. They both had their dads laughs which was gorgeous.
I watched Violet-Lily as she walked over to me and Caro said she seems to love your feathers in your hair.
Caro was becoming my best friend at this point. I felt quite attached to her like how Tao is attached to Dar.
She said you're my best friend. I laughed as I looked at her and said I was just thinking that.
I couldn't help but worry about the Terrons and the Nord Warriors as well I was mostly concerned about the Nord Warriors since I used to be one.
I've vowed that I would never let anything happen to her or Taos children to come.
She placed her hand on my face and said mama and gave her a hand a gentle kiss. I whispered I love you Dream-Serenity. She smiled and sat on my lap
I changed her diaper which was made out of some cloths the witch doctor gave me when I found out I was pregnant. I shared them with Caro.
I thought of my own mother and what it would be like for her to have met Dream-Serenity and her upcoming grandchild. I began to weep just a bit.
I finally laid Dream Serenity down and put her to bed before I myself went to sleep. Dar laid beside me kissing my head before he too went to sleep.