Just us part 2

Caro's POV

Tao won't stop talking and it's pissing me off. Tao shut up and eat me out!
I exclaimed furiously. Tao kissed my lips ferociously. He started sucking on my neck leaving his mark.

Tao's POV
Tao stop your teasing! She whined
patience babygirl! I told her. I slowly took off her top. I slowly sucked on her girls. Stop teasing your pregnant wife! Caro moaned. All in good time babygirl I bite her neck tenderly while crawling on top of her. She moaned while grabbing my hair. I left her love bits on her neck. I kissed her small bump. Mine! I whisper softly in her ear. Yes Tao I'm yours I'm always yours! She moaned. I slowly took off her panties and then I teased her inner thigh. I slowly started eating at the all you can eat Caro buffet. Tao don't you ever stop! She moaned loudly. I started going inside her and fucking her. Tao you feel so fucking good inside me! She screamed. I kissed her neck while I was fucking her. She started scratching my back in pleasure. Tao I'm gonna! She moaned. She came and said Tao let me suck you off ! She moaned. I pulled out of her. And she started to suck I last about 10 more minutes then I came in her mouth. Let me finish you off! I started sliding two fingers inside of her while eating her out. Tao don't stop! She screamed while pulling on my hair. You are so good Tao don't stop! She moaned.
When I hit the spot she moaned very loudly. Oh shit Tao it's coming! She screamed. Give me all you got babygirl! I told her. She threw her back on came all of my fingers. Tao that was the best sex I have I ever had. She said out of breath. I love you Caro! I said before falling asleep with her in my arms.