My soulmate part 3

smut in progress not safe for school or work

Dar's POV
Arina and I held hands walking through the Forrest I took her somewhere a little more private.
I got on top of her and slowly kiss her neck. Started leaving hickies and love bites.
Dar make love to me! Arina whined. All in good time my love!
I whispered seductively. I slowly undressed her admiring the view.
Dar stop teasing and do something.
Arina moaned loudly.
I slowly took off her panties. I started teasing her as she kissed me and bit my lip a little .
I pinned her to the ground. Dar stop teasing and make love already. She whined. Without warning I kissed her inner thigh. I slowly start to eat her out. Dar oh shit don't stop. She screamed. She grabbed my hair in pleasure. Give me all you got babe, I told her as I began to to tease the skin behind her ear with my tongue letting it go from the base of the back of her ear to the back of her neck. I began to suck on her neck and kiss it. She came and I cleaned her out.
I gave her a minute to catch her breath before I entered her. I entered her. I pinned her back on the ground Making her toes curl.
She gasped and said give me all of you. She feels the salt of my sweat as she bites my neck softly as I begins to go in  her a little faster she moaned my name.
I felt her nails draw blood on my back just a bit as we moaned with pleasure.
A while later I whispered if you want more you know how to asked as I winked at her then gave her a lingering kiss and nibbles on her neck softly.
She teased me and said see this is how I got pregnant again so quickly before remember? I kissed her again and got on top of her again. She looked at me and said are you planning on staying in that position all night this time babe?
I gave her a smart ass response and replied oh yeah that's right I forgot you're the one that likes to be on top.
She kissed me ferociously I grabbed her hand as our fingers laced together and said come on let's go bathe in the waterfall so we did.
After a satisfying bath I made out with her a little bit I kissed her and looked in her eyes and said I love you Arina before we went to sleep in each other's arms.