Chapter 10: Fun at Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

“In your dreams Potter.” I say to him as I walk through the portrait.

He grabs my arm as I am walking through and pulls me back, “You know you love me, Smith.” he says tauntingly.

My cheeks heat up as I yank my hand out of his and laugh, “Since when?”

When I get up to the dormitory, the other girls are there and have our food set out on a table. We got special permission from Neville to eat up here. The house elves made us burgers, hotdogs and Mac and cheese, three American foods we all absolutely love.

While we eat, we talk and talk and talk, about lots of different things…until suddenly Lydia exclaims, “Let’s go prank the boys’ dormitory!”

“How,” we ask her.

“My older brother taught me this spell,” she says dramatically, “It causes water to fall on the head of the next person that walks through the door, come on let’s go do it!”

Everyone is down at dinner, so we sneak up the stairs towards the boys dormitory. We quickly find their room and sneak inside. Their room is a mess, and there are so many things on the floor that it’s hard to get around without stepping on something.

“Let’s do it on both doors,” I say to them, “The bathroom door and the door into the dormitory, come on we have to hurry.”

“What’s the spell?” Loopy asks Lydia.

“Catadupa Abostio,” she says, “It means ‘waterfall from the door’ in Latin.”

I walk over to the bathroom door and point my wand up at the top, “Catadupa Abostio,” I say, “What’s supposed to happen.”

“It’s supposed to sparkle,” Lydia says, “Do it quickly, or else we won’t have time for this door.”

“Catadupa Abostio.” I say and the doorway sparkles. I close the door so that the room will look like it did when we came in.

I hurry out to the others in the hallway. When I am on the other side of the door, Lydia says the spell and shuts the door. Part one of pranking the boys is complete!

We hurry back to the common room and just as we have sat down in the comfy chairs by the fire in the main room, Albus and Scorpius walk through the portrait hole whispering to each other. When they see us they stop and hurry up the stairs. We wait with baited breath and are rewarded with two high pitched screams and the thunder of their feet as they come running back downstairs, sopping wet.

“What did you guys do?” Scorpius spits at us. His hair is sticking to his scalp and he looks really funny.

We all laugh hysterically. Albus looks even funnier, his clothes are completely soaked, and he must have been the first person to walk through the door.

“Nothing,” I manage to choke out, “What do you mean?”

“You know what we mean. We’ll get you back, Smith and you too Rose. I know you guys did this.” Albus says angrily as they stomp upstairs to get changed.

“That was so funny,” Alice says laughing, “That was totally worth it!”

“I know,” I laugh, “What next?”

“Let’s go up to the dormitory and plan!” Loopy says excitedly.

We go up to our dormitory and Rose pulls something out of her pocket to show us.

“James and Roxy gave me this to me today; they said to use it wisely.”

She unfolds a piece of parchment and reads it aloud,