Chapter 42

Time Capsule

Chapter 42

*

*

Niall...

The three of us pulled away from the hug, and I looked to see that Louis' and Harry's grins matched mine.

"I can't believe I found you guys so quickly!" Harry exclaimed. "I just got in yesterday, and I wasn't expecting to see you for a while. Especially since you, Niall, got a new number and decided not to bloody tell us!" He playfully pushed my shoulder. "I'm so happy to see you guys though." He continued. "Louis, I was gonna call you later tonight actually to find where you are since you left by only telling us you and El were ditching us for Ireland." It was Louis' turn to get punched this time.

"Sorry, mate. El and I have been busy with the move, and to be honest, we were trying to find Niall too. We got a little preoccupied. But you should've rang me sooner and told me you were coming! I would have got you at the airport."

"Ah, it's alright. I'm just so glad I found you guys. Especially you, Niall. We've all missed you since you failed to contact us once since you left." He went in to hit me again but I dodged it.

"Sorry, things got a little crazy around here." I said, thinking back again on all that's happened since I moved back.

"It's alright." He said before turning his attention back to Louis. "But how did you find him?"

"Eleanor met Annabelle at the mall, and I eventually met her, and we connected the dots and she brought us to Niall." Louis explained.

I watched as Harry scrunched his eyebrows and looked back to where Annabelle was standing and watching us with a big smile. He looked back towards us and looked very confused. "You mean a different Annabelle that's your friend, right? Because Annabelle died." He stated like it was obvious.

"Um, yeah. About that..." I started.

"That is Annabelle. She's not dead." Louis thankfully finished for me.

"What? But, ho-"

"Her old man lied." Louis said as he clapped a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"So let me get this straight. The Annabelle that we all grew attached to, and all cried like babies when she died, is alive?" He asked curiously trying to make sense of the situation.

"It's quite a long story and a lot has happened, which is why I never got a hold of you guys, but yes, that's what we're saying."

He looked blankly at me for a few seconds, before all of a sudden, he jerked his body and sprinted towards Annabelle. The grin slowly slipped off her face, and she started to look confused. Harry's body collided with hers, and she let out a surprised yelp as he started to squeeze the life out of her. Even though she knew my friends used to love her like a sister because of how I talked about her, they were still some what strangers to her. So I could tell she was a little frightened.

Since her face was being squished by his shoulder, I couldn't tell if she had a look of pain or not. Even though it had been a while, and mostly everything was healed, I didn't know if she still felt pain. 

Just as I was about to hint and warn Harry to ease up, Louis beat me to it. "Whoa, mate. Don't break the poor girl. Don't scare her either. You know her but she doesn't know you." He said before he shot me a knowing smile.

Just like I had told him everything about my feelings for her, I told him everything about her past. Including what I did to her. I just needed him to know, and to get it off my chest again. He was a little pissed at me at first, but he understood that it was a mistake and let it go. I'm glad I told him, because not only had he helped me sort out my head, but he had also been an extra source of protection when I wasn't around. Like I said before, he loved her like a little sister. Which meant he protected her like one.