***

Klaus finished another painting he made of Caroline, this time he speed to the hallway, knocked on their bedroom door and speed back to the studio, not wanting to make the spell get stronger and him not being able to contain himself around Caroline.

Caroline opened the door and saw the painting, he looked around and saw no one there, she wanted to go see Klaus but she knew it was wrong so she went back to their room and admired the painting Klaus made of her. She looked like a Goddess which made her wonder if he actually saw her like that, then she saw a note that was attached to the painting, she carefully took it and read it.

'My beautiful Queen,
You have no idea how agonizing it was to not be able to sleep with you in my arms.
I know we had to spend the night separated because of the spell that they put on us but I want you to know that there was no need of any spell to make me want to be with you. I never let myself get attached to someone because I made myself believe that love is for weak people but you showed me wrong, you've shown me time and time again that love can be a strength and that being good it won't make us weak. You made me see I was capable of loving someone outside my family and that I was capable of being loved.
I know sometimes I can't control myself when I'm around you and that we have a relationship that is very physical but I hope you know that for me this relationship is more than just that, you're also the person I trust to talk about my feeling and who I can be the person I used to be and still am. Along the years I've made people see only that part of me who made them fear me but you saw behind that part, you saw the person I really am and had forgotten. You're the reason I'm a better person, you're the reason of my happiness. I love our time together, not only in the physical way, I also love talking with you, listening to you, learning with you, growing with you... I never felt like this until I met you and each day it grows more and more.
I love you deeply, Caroline Forbes.

Completely Yours,
Nik'

*Meanwhile*

Elena decided to call Elijah and he quickly answered without even thinking twice.

"Good morning, My Lord!"

"Good morning, Milady!" Elijah said and they smiled to themselves, loving the pet name they've been using since they got together. "How are you handling this situation?"

"Okay, I guess... It's weird being in bed without you." Elena admitted and Elijah felt the same way but before he could say something else someone knock on the door.

"My apologies, someone seems to be knocking on my door."

"Open it. I asked someone to give you a box." Elena said so Elijah opened the door and one of Klaus's minions gave him a box then Elijah closed the door.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Open it." Elena said with a smile.

"Chocolates..." Elijah said and Elena smiled having the same box next to her.

"I thought we could taste each piece of chocolate together like we had planned." Elena said, making Elijah smile. "Actually I had a better idea. I'll call you in a second."

Elena hung up and quickly called him but using FaceTime.

"Why are you upside down?" Elijah asked, making Elena giggle.

"You need to block the screen to stop moving. Remember how I taught you?" Elena asked.

And so after Elijah was able to stop his screen from moving in his 9th attempt, Elena and Elijah decided to talk and seeing each other enjoying/hating the chocolates depending on which they had picked which made them feel no longer so apart from each other.

*Meanwhile*

Stefan called Rebekah and she hesitated a bit but ended up answering the call.

"Bekah! Hi!" Stefan said surprised because he wasn't sure Rebekah would want to listen to him.

"Hey!" Rebekah said with a forced smile.

"I called you because I wanted to apologize for letting things get so heated. I mean... I'm not sorry what happened I'm sorry the reason that happened. What I'm trying to say is..."

"I know." Rebekah cut him off. "I wish it had happened in different reasons." Then there was a silence and Rebekah felt the need to break the silence and she also had a question running through her head. "Bonnie told me that they think they used everyone's deep desires and made them get stronger so we couldn't repress them or control them... Do you know why you didn't end up trying to drain humans? I mean, I know you no longer the Ripper that Nik admired so much but I know you have always had difficulties in drinking from people and controlling it and because you are the Former Ripper, I thought you're desire would be drinking human blood..."

"Do you really don't know why the spell made me want to be with you and just drink from you?" Stefan asked in disbelief because Rebekah seemed being the only one not getting it.

"No. Why? You do?"

"My deepest desire used to be giving into my bloodlust but between being with you and draining people, I would choose being with you."

"Yeah right..." Rebekah said, believing that was just a simple pick-up line.

"It's true." Stefan said. "Why don't you believe me when I tell you I want us to be together for the rest of our lives? Why is so hard to believe that? I've been trying to show you how I care about you and how I want to be with you... I don't know what else to say or do. I mean, I gave you the cures because I like you so much to the point of giving you the only doses that exist of the cure. I choose you and some other vampire to be happy than I to have the human life I wished to have. You're my deepest desire."

"Stefan..." She whispered.

"Don't. Please don't say anything." Stefan whispered, not wanting to hear the f-bomb.

*Meanwhile*

Bonnie was talking with Bonnie while Danny and Davina tried to find a way to end this spell.

"I miss you, Kol."

"I miss you too, darling. But it's more important for me to know that you are safe than to be with you. I can't lose you Bonnie. I love you too much." Kol said, meaning every single word.

Kol was always a womanizer but Bonnie changed that about him and now he found himself willingly to sacrifice his life or happiness just to make sure Bonnie would be alright. He was never a selfless person but when Bonnie was involved, he found himself doing selfless things without second intentions like he once used to, before he had fallen in love with Bonnie Bennett.

AN: Hey guys! Merry Christmas Eve and if you don't celebrate Christmas, then Happy 24th December!
I hope you're liking the story so far. I'm gonna be honest, I don't have many chapters written ahead, I have simply 2 chapters written ahead so if you have any suggestion or request please tell me.