" It's just a cut, I'm fine " I said.

" Does it hurt? " She asked as she looks down at my stomach.

" No " I said and gently caress her head.

She lies down on me and I wince silently when she puts pressure. Grace was about to say something but I stop her by shaking my head.

I took a deep breath and move Meghan to the side a bit and my wound was relieved.

" What did you have for breakfast? " I asked.

" Uh, eggs, those brown yummy things and the blood creamy beans " she said, I see Ein was smiling.

" It was bacon, eggs and baked red beans " Grace said.

" Can I have cupcakes later? " She looks up at Grace.

" I believe your already one " Ein said.

" What?, I can eat myself?! " Meghan turns to him.

" No, but consider it as a nickname for you " Ein said, I scoff.

" What?, It's adorable " he said.

" Consider? " Meghan asked.

" It's your nickname now " Ein said and boop her nose.

Meghan flops backwards

" Cupcake " she said with sparkling eyes, I look down at her as I raise a brow.

" My name is cupcake! " She sits up quickly and her head hit my chin.

" Ouch " I casually said.

" Oh, sorry " she looks up at me, she stood up and rub my chin, I smiled.

" I'm fine " I said.

" Come on now, Y/n needs to rest " Grace said and help her down the bed.

" Bye N/n! " Meghan waves as she exits with Grace.

" N/n? " Ein asked, I roll my eyes.

I sigh in relief and lie back down on the bed.

" Why did you lie about the wound? " He asked.

" I can't bare to see Meghan see me in pain especially what she's going through right now " I said.

" How long has Louise work here? " He asked.

" A few weeks, he's here to study for his final exam, and then he can finally get a real job " I said.

" He's. . . "

" 28 " I said.

" He seems to study a long time " he said.

" He takes it seriously when it comes to his study just because of Meghan, he's trying his best to cure her lungs and I'm just making things worse " I said.

" How? "

" I often get sick " I said.

" What sickness? " He asked.

" Well, I'm anorexic, I don't eat much and I've suffer depression and anxiety after my dad pass away along with my mom, decided to kill myself one day but failed " I said.

" Are you okay for sharing this type of information? " He asked.

" I'm used to it, there's nothing I can do about it, it has become a part of my life for the past six years " I said.

" I think you should rest " he said and his phone rings.

He takes it out and I see it was a message from 'Cat'.

" It's Cat, she's here, I'll go take my stuff " he said and stood up.

He exits the room and all of a sudden I feel empty. The atmosphere changed.

Huh, weird.

Ein's pov. 

I exit Y/n's room and I don't feel that weird feeling I've been feeling this entire time. I shrug it off. Shoulder and walk down the hallway. I see Cat on the entrance holding my bag as her red crimson eyes looks at me and she was giving me a weird smile.

Her hot pink colour bangs was hanging down her eyes when I realized they weren't smiling. I walk to her.

" Everything alri– " she grabs my ear.

" Ah-shit-fuck! " I wince.

" Ein Clarkson " she said, I hiss as she pinches more.

" Y-yes? " I asked.

" Why do you have my hair comb? " She asked quietly.

" W-w-what hair comb? " I asked.

She takes out a pearl design hair comb.

" Did you know Nicole gave this to me? " She asked.

" N-no, I was going to give it back but I kept forgetting– " she squeezes more, I yelp.

" Okay, okay, when you lost it, I wanted to give you but I really did forget " I said, she sighs and let go.

I rub my ears and she throws my bag at me as I caught me.

She looks at me and we both stood there for a few seconds.

" You fuck " she kicks me and I yelp in pain as I walk away limping.

I see her leaving, she needs help.

I walk back to Y/n's room and I enter when I see her fast asleep. I close the door lightly and put my bag down on the floor next to my chair. I pull the blanket over Y/n and I stop when I look at her face.

Cute.

Wait what?

The door opens and I look up to see Louise, I shook my head and he sees her asleep. He gesture his head for me to go outside so I exit the room closing the door.

He pass me a bottle of pills.

" These are the pain killers for her, make sure she takes it, if she refuse force her, or maybe just put the pill in your mouth and kiss her " he said, I look up at him with wide eyes as I furrow my eyebrows.

" What?, You two seems to get along " he smirks as he raise his brow and walk away.

Is he crazy?

" I'm not cause I'm a doctor " Louise shouts which had a few stares from other people.

Oh fuck.

Oof

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko