I sigh.

" Stop sighing, like literally " Garroth said.

I look up at them as I move my bangs away, they all had wide eyes.

" Can you let go now? " I look at Ein, he slowly let go.

" I need your help " I look at Landon.

" In the meeting room "

~ Time Skip ~

" First off, why are you here? " Katelyn asked, I went to my back pocket and everyone flinched on that except Landon.

I see Catherine has her hand ready to grab her gun on the side of her waist. I roll my eyes away and take out the necklace.

" It's for Dante " I said and Dante steps forward.

I pass it to him as I see his hands were trembling.

" Nicole's necklace " Aphmau said.

" Where did you get this? " He asked.

" I'm the one who shot her " I said.

Tears were forming in his eyes.

" You what? " I can hear the anger in his voice.

" We'll talk about that later, Natalie take him " Landon said the girl with jet black hair and green emerald eyes.

They both exit.

" Wanna share how that happened? " Landon asked as I realized he was looking at the bruise on my eyes and the cut on my cheek bone.

" I should've been dead " I said and hold dad's bracelet that's around my wrist.

" Did Carter did that to you? " Ash asked, I slightly nodded.

They are my only chance.

" Why? " Ein asked, I shook my head.

" I can't take it anymore " my voice cracked.

" What exactly happened? " Catherine asked.

" He asked me to kill Nicole, I did, but then he wanted me to kill his father, I couldn't " tears started to form in my eyes.

" He threatens that he'll kill Meghan if I don't do it, and I did, but he wasn't happy with it " tears was already forming in my eyes, I wipe it away.

" Is that why you asked for our help? " Ash asked, I nodded.

" I tried to give you a straight answer but if I stayed longer that day, he knows, and now you know, I don't know what he'll do to me next " I said and calm down.

" What has he been doing to you? " Garroth asked.

I take off my jacket showing them my scars on my back since I'm only wearing a crop top.

" Damn " Travis's jaw dropped, I was uncomfortable so I put it back on.

" Has he been doing this to you ever since you were little? " Katelyn asked.

I'll tell them the truth when the time is right.

" Yes " I said and wipe another tear that was streaming down my cheeks.

" We'll do something about it later " Aphmau said.

" No " I said, it got the whole room confused.

" I want you to do something about it now, he's not who you think he is " I said.

" What is he hiding? " Katelyn asked.

This is my chance.

" He- "